• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrokerArbitrage.com

General discussions of a financial company
well I bought it and have not been able to get it to work. I have written to them for help which they say they have. Nothing no reply, no help. I have written again and still nothing. I definitely think it is a scam.

I will put in for a refund in the next 2 days. No use sitting around.

well I bought it and have not been able to get it to work. I have written to them for help which they say they have. Nothing no reply, no help. I have written again and still nothing. I definitely think it is a scam.

I will put in for a refund in the next 2 days. No use sitting around.

why buy it?
perhaps you did not read the reviews here?
never return the money, I'm asking for a refund 2 weeks
the payment gateway they use, it is also a fraud.

Bought this EA and installed without problem. It didn't trade for the first three days. Today it dropped my account by 11% in less than 8 hours, on a risk setting of only 0.5. Had I gone with their recommended setting of 5, it would have drained my entire account. Requested a refund through clickbank. Those that have not gotten their money back...did you request through clickbank or directly through brokerarbitrage? You shouldn't have a problem if you go directly through clickbank (atleast I have never had problems in the past). I will post if I don't get refunded.

BrokerArbitrage is from the makers of Forex Growth Bot. This fact was posted in the special notes section of the review page on the day the page went up.

The FPA processed and accepted the Performance Test submission the same as any other. A review page was also made for the broker. New brokers often come to the FPA's attention because of PT submissions.

Because of the accusations surrounding the broker, the FPA already asked the company for another test account on a better known broker. If they agree, we can then run the tests side by side and prove if there really is an issue with the first broker or not.

The FPA is investigating many things. Investigations are based on evidence. So far, all I see is people screaming SCAM, plus one scumbag lying spammer screaming SCAMM.

I also see that Patrichia claims to be in Switzerland, but signed up and posts from Egypt. The same message was sent to the FPA by email. My answer was...

The FPA is looking into the situation. Testing has already asked their representative to set up a new test account on a known broker. Additional technical questions about the EA are being prepared and will be sent later today.

The FPA takes actions based on evidence. If you have any evidence, please send it so that I and my staff can examine it. So far, the only proven scam associated with this is someone sending out a warning with forged emailed headers to make it look like the FPA issued the warning.

DavidForexOnline abandoned an FPA Performance Test. That website appears to be related to a number of other websites in Spain that had issues in PTs. FPA member davidfxonline is posting from the same area in Spain.

I do not know whether Broker Arbitrage is any good or not. I do know that at least some of the people going after it appear to work for competitors. I know that at least one of these people has already resorted to the illegal action of sending spam messages with a fake return address at the FPA.

Hi AsstModerator
Yes I signed up and posted some posts from Egypt, but for sure if you check the past 3 weeks, you will find me accessed your site from Geneva in switzerlan from Arlanda in Sweden and from Limasoul in Cyprus, I can provide you dates and time exactly of every access from each country , that could be easy recognized by your system. I have my business in Egypt, Switzerland, Swedden and Cyprus, and within two weeks I will be in UK too. I am proud I am basically from Egypt, I am proud too that I live and do business in different countries and around the year I fly from country to another. Anyhow the issue here is not from where I am, the issue is that you allow scammers to steal hard earned money of people, I did not , and will never ever put a product to scam people and will never ever help scammers to scam people, but what I see here that you allow real scammers to scam people, though it is clear for every one they are scammers, you deny this and keep them here in this site to continue scamming other people.
Dear
I love this site, and I love you continue help others to interact in forex business, but I hate people help scammers to steal hard earned money of people, some people trust this site, and think you do effort before putting a product here, that is why immediately they buy the product, based on trust in your site, then they discover that they became victims of scammers.
So, please make some effort with the EA producers, and keep an eye on them, listen to reviews of people. And important do not remove reviews of some people like what you did with my reviews.
I am a lawyer, and know legally what to do in each country.
I monitor your site for many years, and know what is good and what is bad in it.
I see you have improved a lot , for example by stopping demo tests and accept only real tests, and other things too.
But in the case of the arbitrage EA, at least ask him how can he get benefit of two different brokers in one mt4 account, which is impossible of course, many things he mentioned in his site which is not logic at all in forex business and you keep him on your site steal hard earned money of people.
Thank you

Patricia from : Egypt, Switzerland, Swedden, Cyprus and UK

Last edited:
I went straight to the vendor's website after seeing the results posted by FPA and almost bought the EA. Then I checked out the results again and found that the test was not started by FPA. The results came from accessing the investor password provided by the vendor. Now that's another story. The biggest problem is that I and many other traders have not heard of this broker at all. I wish FPA could start a new test on this EA with a better-known broker.

I went straight to the vendor's website after seeing the results posted by FPA and almost bought the EA. Then I checked out the results again and found that the test was not started by FPA. The results came from accessing the investor password provided by the vendor. Now that's another story. The biggest problem is that I and many other traders have not heard of this broker at all. I wish FPA could start a new test on this EA with a better-known broker.

This broker is well known as a scammer, he is only scammer , nothing else, also the EA provider is pure scammer.
can you help us and show us the result of using this EA that you bought ,
Please put your account details with investor password here, so other people can judge it
Thank you

Refunded through Clickbank.

Update on my previous post.

I WAS just refunded...so those that have had problems getting refunded, just go directly through clickbank.

As for my experience and broker. I was running it on my live account on ForexBrokerInc. and I'm from USA. So...if anyone uses FBI, then just know this EA will NOT work for that broker...

If anyone DOES try this EA...I would recommended the LOWEST lot size possible so you don't blow your account testing it. Like I said, mine was set to 0.5 and it blew 11% of my account in under 8 hours.

Also...if anyone tests this on a "reputable" broker and it does work...I'd be interested in knowing the broker.

my experience so far

I've purchased the BrokerArbitrage software but have not yet set it up.

My intention is to use a VPS on Commercial Network Services (which the people at Broker Arbitrage also recommend). Before purchasing the software, the people at BrokerArbitrage and I corresponded several times by email - they answered my questions within 24 hours every time. Their answers were not always complete, but we got there in the end.

Their sales style is not one to which I usually respond. Putting that aside, they seem to be answering questions well and their instructions for installing and using their software seem fairly clear.

I will get back to the FPA community about my choices for setting up and my experience with the software once I have it running.

FizzGizz, did you ask BrokerArbitrage about your broker before you set things up? Bearing in mind that latency is a very important issue in trading and especially so in arbitrage trading, have you checked the latency between your computer and your broker?

Thanks for the caution about lot size

Update on my previous post.

I WAS just refunded...so those that have had problems getting refunded, just go directly through clickbank.

As for my experience and broker. I was running it on my live account on ForexBrokerInc. and I'm from USA. So...if anyone uses FBI, then just know this EA will NOT work for that broker...

If anyone DOES try this EA...I would recommended the LOWEST lot size possible so you don't blow your account testing it. Like I said, mine was set to 0.5 and it blew 11% of my account in under 8 hours.

Also...if anyone tests this on a "reputable" broker and it does work...I'd be interested in knowing the broker.

Patrichia,

At least one person in this thread appears to be linked to a competing firm. The fact that I've seen you go after at least one of that company's products makes me reasonably sure you are doing this with good intentions, unlike some others.

If you are suspicious for a reason, state that. If you want to call something a scam, please provide some evidence. Calling something a scam without evidence doesn't get us anywhere.

If you have something that you don't want to post publicly or that doesn't attach properly, use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and put "Attn; Bill" in the subject line and I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, I have FPA Testing going after the company for an account on a better known broker. I'm sure there will be at least one person ready to label the new broker, which ever one is selected, as a scam. :(

Back