• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
cant get in touch with anyone? no skype no telephone no mail response. do anybody knows how to contact them?[/QUOTE
via skype is the best way <<dont try the other just skype ..although i bought the ea and download it and sent the serial number request but until now no responce its over than 24 hours >>alex could you help me with this problem

please please you can try this robots becasue the robot give you excellent result i not beleive you can contact this person

Hello ! I Am Ildiko Balla From Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia , And I Have Best " Expert Advisor " Which Can Make Good Profit . If Anyone Serious In This Matter , Then Anyone Can Contact Me , And Also I Can Give Some Money To Trader Who Are Serious And They Have No Money For Trading Then Maybe I Can Help Him . And Expert Advisor Price Is 499$ , Because It Is Great Ea . If Anyone Can't Afford 499$ Then He Have Also 1 Option , He Also Can Get Expert Advisor In 250$ . :) . If You Are Honest And You Want To Trade Then Contact Me .
NOTE : Don't Contact Me Cheaters & In Vain .
Skype IAMASPAMMINGSCUMBAGWHOWANTSYOURMONEY
Best Regards
Ildiko Balla

A tasty spammer for my lunch.

NoSpamCat.jpg

hii guy do not trust this they big scam and did not send anythink he just collect money for each pepole 25 usd nothing he do better stay away scammer

Hello. If anybody else feels cheated by the purchase of this software, please file a claim with PayPal via their dispute resolution center. I was able to receive my $999.00 back on the grounds that the software and its support element were nothing like what was advertised. Alex failed to respond and I was awarded my money back instantly after the waiting period. If you all were to flood PayPal with your requests, I would wager that progress could be made for you. Best of luck.

hii guy do not trust this they big scam and did not send anythink he just collect money for each pepole 25 usd nothing he do better stay away scammer

I hope people understand , this is a pure scammer, they took from you usd 25.00, we contacted them , they asked for usd 50.00 , and they do not accept paypal , because with paypal you can get your money back from them.
I hope everyone reads what I mentioned to them on the reviews of ( Trading EA ) where they put their advertisement.

Back