• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
i just got off live chat.as long as you are part of the ECN LP the 3 minute rule no longer applies so all timeframes are now acceptable

are optionally connecting the Admiral Markets. As I asked for a demo MTrading - I got a message that does not support MTrading clients in my country, then I got a call from Admiral Markets

I must agree. His support staff is awfully slow and running behind as it is. I have unanswered queries from Feb 26th and still am not able to access the EA bought on the 4th of this month.

when did you sent a request code for license from your VPS ?....we do not issues licenses over weekends, need to register them with LP and make sure they are works.
Please provide your Request code to support.....

I have sent it to you just now and sent it to support just over 50.5 hours ago. Perhaps the 24 time-frame given to users should be changed as I am not the only person to have this issue? Also, your support has not replied to messages sent since the 26th of February, and has only since started replying dealing with the license key (which I still do not have). I am just worried, anxious, and excited to actually use the EA that I paid $1000.00 for almost six days ago (the software had not even been sent until Saturday, and that was through you since support would not answer last week either). I understand about the weekend time, but that doesn't really help with the other issues people have had with support. I am not trying to bash you or anything; you seem to actually care about your customers and that has been a nice change of pace.

when did you sent a request code for license from your VPS ?....we do not issues licenses over weekends, need to register them with LP and make sure they are works.
Please provide your Request code to support.....

Last edited:
I have sent it to you just now and sent it to support just over 50.5 hours ago. Perhaps the 24 time-frame given to users should be changed as I am not the only person to have this issue? Also, your support has not replied to messages sent since the 26th of February, and has only since started replying dealing with the license key (which I still do not have). I am just worried, anxious, and excited to actually use the EA that I paid $1000.00 for almost six days ago (the software had not even been sent until Saturday, and that was through you since support would not answer last week either). I understand about the weekend time, but that doesn't really help with the other issues people have had with support. I am not trying to bash you or anything; you seem to actually care about your customers and that has been a nice change of pace.

as explained...we need to register your License Key on servers with LP...so you don't have to register yourself with LMAX anymore...we sent it already, waiting for a reply...will take care of it tomorrow.

I have to say as somebody that is looking to buy this EA, is not impresaed with the support...I sent 2 emails last week still nothing and tired to talk to you alex via skype ( wich you told me to contact support ). Not to complain,but FPA and this page is acting as the support portal for this EA. There are many questions that are not for here and might be boring for the group.

Alex! there is no question that you guys have one of the best Ea's ,but support and comunication via your email support is very poor. Please take this as a constarctive complain and look to improve it. I'm sure there are many people that have the same opinion. I'm sure we all can help and work and share our opinion to help you and this great EA.

Thanks

I going to buy BumbleBeeFX in the next couple of days just looking for some input on how the new LP and and setup is going for everyone. Is it working good for you guys now or are there any problems that i should beware of. I would really appreciate if you could give me some input. I have read the entire thread and am upto date with all the broker problems in the past.Thanks for your input.

I am still seeing that the trades are still 3 min long. I thought that the new provider did not require this or is it still required?

Back