• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
That is what I feared. It may have been stated already and I missed it, but what broker is he using for the testing? Any recommendations as far as brokers that DO take trades that have been verified?

Replying to recent posts:
1 - The vendor's FPA Test is running at an Australian Market Maker Broker with zero commission, not an ECN Commission Broker account.
My test is running on ATC, an ECN/STP broker offering the tightest spreads and an $8.00 R/T commission clearing FXCM, NOT Forex.com.
2 - BBFX continues to take NO trades in my test.
I worked with Alex over the weekend to adjust downward the internal variables in order to trigger into trades with tighter tolerances.
I reduced by ~0.4 pips between last week's close and the Sunday open, and again by another 0.4 pips after Monday rollover, when again no trades were taken.
3 - It is incorrect to say that the Aussie broker does not allow scalping. They require no more than 20% of trades to be under 3 minutes.
That is why Alex changed the variables last week. Now all his trades will be held open for at least 3 minutes.
4 - My warning to all here has been and continues to be to have patience; meaning the prudent thing to do was (and remains) to withhold purchase until some reliable member can post at least one proven positive track record plus confirmation of withdrawal (other than those from the vendor). My advice today is unchanged.
5 - There have been some FPA server to broker disconnects that have made the V1.2 FPA test appear to have stopped. This is coincidental and is being addressed thru the FPA test team.
6 - Upcoming Version 1.3 will incorporate a change from LMAX to TrueFx as quotes provider. So issues with LMAX will no longer pose a difficulty for US investors. The data translation engine remains under test. It will also incorporate enhanced security features including automatic server based IP Address and MAC Address Registration to halt the course attacks at cracking the code and distributing illicite and non-working hacked versions of BBFX.
7 - As I advised Day1, keep calm, and stay tuned.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen
Can we give a chance to Alex to do what he can , to improve his EA and solve the LMAX problems and other problems too. High pressure on someone is not good and will result in many mistakes. I was never with any EA provider as I know that any EA provider wants to sell his product as soon as possible before it is blown up, then he lets buyers go to hell, no problem for him, as he disappears with people's money for ever.
I do not know this EA provider, and I do not know any other EA provider, but I follow carefully every EA , but I find it unfair to accuse Alex of anything just because delays in delivery of his product or else, let us give him a chance, as long as we find his EA promising , and he tries to improve and solve the issues.
If you are afraid do not buy it, he does not force anyone to buy his product.
If you are afraid, just wait for the result of the test of BigT1, and see his comments, you will find it helpful to you to decide to buy it or not.
If you are afraid , just wait for other people who bought it and tested for some reasonable time to help you decide what to do.
If you are afraid, just never trade forex at all and find any other business to do.
I was the first one who criticized this EA, and I am the first one who wrote about it here, but since he replies to us, and communicates with us, I find it unfair to attack him.
I know people who bought this EA, they did not complain, and wait for the new release to try it and see the performance.
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THE END OF THIS EA, AND UP TO WHEN ALEX AND HIS EA WILL SURVIVE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT.
I wish Alex stays honest person and help his clients till they recover their losses in forex, as he said, while he makes profit too.
I wish Alex does not disappear one day and close his shop for good, like many other providers among years. I pray he never become so, and I think he will not become so. I think he knows well how people here struggle to make some money for their families.
I realy wish all success to Alex and traders, I dislike to see any trader subject to any scam .

Last edited:
Patrichia,
Thanks for joining the forces of reason. However, do not get too enthusiastic too soon.
Alex is seriously considering halting sales of BBFX at year's end with a commitment to supply the V1.3 update to the current owners.
This is what can happen when explosive early success is posted that creates such a hugh demand.
My presence here is explicitly for the purpose of trying to quell expectations and help to separate the wheat form the chaff.
So far, no wheat, all chaff.
Therefore, I must continue to urge all potential buyer to hold your powder dry; even if this possibility materializes.
The best way to make money in these markets is avoid losing any, up front.
AI

Last edited:
Patrichia,
Thanks for joining the forces of reason. However, do not get too enthusiastic too soon.
Alex is seriously considering halting sales of BBFX at year's end with a commitment to supply the V1.3 update to the current owners.
This is what can happen when explosive early success is posted that creates such a hugh demand.
My presence here is explicitly for the purpose of trying to quell expectations and help to separate the wheat form the chaff.
So far, no wheat, all chaff.
Therefore, I must continue to urge all potential buyer to hold your powder dry; even if this possibility materializes.
The best way to make money in these markets is avoid losing any, up front.
AI
Hi
Thank you for your words. It is a value.
I realy like some sentences you mention in your comments, sometimes I like to understand, I like to ask about things I do not understand it, I appreciate explaining the meaning of (to hold your powder dry), I can imagine the meaning, but I would like to know exactly the meaning, as I did not find in google translation. I know here is not the place for English lessons, but since you mentioned this here, it became part of the main subject and I do not feel shame to ask about things I do not know.
Thank you

To : Khawajah
You are 100 % correct

How do you know 100%? Do you know him? Have you talked to him? Do have a crystal glas? If not, keep your comments away. I asked Juergen S. and not Kwajah or Patrichia for any comments.

It would be great if everybody writes comments here, when he/she has proofed information and no just posting what he/she means or thinks about it.

If come the new version of the Ea, the customers are automatically receive update information via e-mail?

Oksenboel
Thank you for your comments.
It made me laugh and smile very much.
Why are you angry.
I do not know neither you nor him, but I agree with his concept and I find his opinion is correct 100%, which is realy when someone buys an EA and the EA works well with him, we will never hear from him anything, unless in some very rare cases, but once their is a problem with the EA, he immediately screaming and places his problem here.
That what he said, and that what I agree with him in it.
So, you should not be angry, take it easy and enjoy your life.
Thanks
This has nothing to do with you personally at all. Here is an open society, everyone can express himself without harming others.

Thanks to BigT1 and Patrichia for their comments.
I think that both have reason because in any case all traders have to wait and I don't have any doubt that Alex and his team are working hard to improve the EA and I see according traders's comments that Alex always respond even late but respond, after all we are here for a common interest: make profitable trades.
I see that BigT1 not only shared trading recommendations because he says that him gave advisory to Alex for technical details (If I wrong please correct me) and I guess that he is a computer technician or something like that and I really appreciate his contributions because everyone seen a very profitable EA but only works fine with an Australian broker that nobody know if they can subsist in the long time.
I share the Patrichia comments and patience to see the changes in V1.3 that I hope it be release before year ending.

Back