• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sorry that you must wait for the Answer, but the last Time I have not look on the Forum from BumbleBeeFX ! At this Time I can say I have try BumbleBeeFX on FX Pro with the VPS from UltraFX with no Result and I have try BumbleBeeFX on USGFX with UltraFX with no Result ! And now I give BumbleBeeFX a last Chance on Armada Markets ( Latency 4 - 5 ms ) with UltraFX ! If the EA have no function also on this Broker then I think this EA is only a big Fake ! Or can someone say me a Broker where this EA works with UltraFX ( Alfa Package ) ???

Sorry that you must wait for the Answer, but the last Time I have not look on the Forum from BumbleBeeFX ! At this Time I can say I have try BumbleBeeFX on FX Pro with the VPS from UltraFX with no Result and I have try BumbleBeeFX on USGFX with UltraFX with no Result ! And now I give BumbleBeeFX a last Chance on Armada Markets ( Latency 4 - 5 ms ) with UltraFX ! If the EA have no function also on this Broker then I think this EA is only a big Fake ! Or can someone say me a Broker where this EA works with UltraFX ( Alfa Package ) ???

Thank you for updating
Please keep updating after using Armada too.
Your experience with this EA is a good light for all of us.
Thanks

Please Start Quotesreader then a MT4....

The FPA test is currently stuck and not updating due to a technical issue. Testing is working on getting it fixed.

As usual, Murphy's Law dictates that this sort of thing happens to tests at or near the top of the PT list. :(

View attachment 17930
Ok Folks, time for another Update
=====================
I am pleased to announce that BBFX has now begun trading on my real money test account, right now set to minimal risk for obvious reasons.
The issue I was experiencing is likely similar to others who have reported 'No Trades'.
Again, I have urged patience and caution and reiterate that recommendation.
I see the AsstModerator has confirmed the FPA test update issues are independent of the vendor's account, and they are working on a resolution.
Again, I have urged patience and caution and reiterate that recommendation, yet again.
Attached are several illustrations:
Note: due to FPA upload restrictions, I can only post a fractional images of the files converted to .jpg form
1 - The most recent Statement Tale received directly from Alex.
2 - Illustration for owners of how a NON-Working chart presents
3 - Illustration for owners of how a Working chart presents
4 - Illustration of a properly configured Data Translation Engine
Alex had a record day today in the Gold Index, especially.
I pity the broker, and Alex too, until he sees his production turned into hard currency in his bank account.

Last edited:
View attachment 17930
Ok Folks, time for another Update
=====================
I am pleased to announce that BBFX has now begun trading on my real money test account, right now set to minimal risk for obvious reasons.
The issue I was experiencing is likely similar to others who have reported 'No Trades'.
Again, I have urged patience and caution and reiterate that recommendation.
I see the AsstModerator has confirmed the FPA test update issues are independent of the vendor's account, and they are working on a resolution.
Again, I have urged patience and caution and reiterate that recommendation, yet again.
Attached are several illustrations:
Note: due to FPA upload restrictions, I can only post a fractional images of the files converted to .jpg form
1 - The most recent Statement Tale received directly from Alex.
2 - Illustration for owners of how a NON-Working chart presents
3 - Illustration for owners of how a Working chart presents
4 - Illustration of a properly configured Data Translation Engine
Alex had a record day today in the Gold Index, especially.
I pity the broker, and Alex too, until he sees his production turned into hard currency in his bank account.

Hello Big T1!

When I click on the attachment I get the following message: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Please check this

How many trades did come in with success?

Oksenboel
Thank you for your comments.
It made me laugh and smile very much.
Why are you angry.
I do not know neither you nor him, but I agree with his concept and I find his opinion is correct 100%, which is realy when someone buys an EA and the EA works well with him, we will never hear from him anything, unless in some very rare cases, but once their is a problem with the EA, he immediately screaming and places his problem here.
That what he said, and that what I agree with him in it.
So, you should not be angry, take it easy and enjoy your life.
Thanks
This has nothing to do with you personally at all. Here is an open society, everyone can express himself without harming others.

Hello Patrichia!

I am not angry. But I just don't like it when a person tells some nonsens without any knowledge or backround and telling " I know this" or "I am 100% sure".

When you and somebody else say such words without knowing it for sure, then others might think it is true. Which might lead to a false action (E.g. buying a non-working EA)

I do not take this as a social network. For me is FPA a way to help each other with specific, based, rated information to avoid scam and ruined accounts.

This thread is not to chat and talk about what can be and what will be. All this will blow up the BBFX thread much more than it is already.

Hello Big T1!

When I click on the attachment I get the following message: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Please check this

How many trades did come in with success?

Oksenboel
I also got the same message when I tried to access :
Forex Peace Army Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Back