• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi all,
so the bottomline...is this bubblebee robot profitable or not? any honest answer please...
and if profitable, what is the best broker to work with?

thank you.

Hello guys,

I've bought this EA and as suggested I am using it on VPS. I am working on account on forex.com. The robot started yesterday night on Demo account with 50.000$ initial balance. As attached the first list of Operations.

Seem the robot doesn't like GPB/USD..

If some other user here started to use BumbleBeeFX and like to share with me some info about settings, Brokers, Pairs and so on, feel free to contact me via PM or skype (altucano@hotmail.com)

Gyazo - 16817d5309b821e6c8831d414827820e.png

Go away with your demo account. This EA works with milliseconds. On a live account a trade must be verified by your broker and send to a stock or bank or whatsoever - which can take some seconds, while on a demo account all this verification is NOT needed.

Therefore is the reaction time much faster on a demo account.

I would suggest that everybody stays away with results and statements of DEMO ACCOUNTS. Otherwise this thread WILL confuse more than it helps.

Last edited:
coming from the entirely totally up front and honest world of horse racing and bookmakers,im totally gobsmacked that FOREX.COM barred me earlier.this is such a shock(tongue in cheek) in this oh so clean world of FOREX trading omfg dare i say it brokers dont want winning clients?at least for the moment they are telling me i can withdraw all the funds i have including the profits,so if you are thinking about trading with this broker for real money may i suggest a little subterfuge may stop your account from being closed within 2 days?

dec.png
The last period of trading on the account before it became inactive was dissapointing - see attached for December report summary

View attachment 17935
The last period of trading on the account before it became inactive was dissapointing - see attached for December report summary

i think you may be looking at the route alex was forced to take regarding the terms and conditions of USGFX which basically demands that all trades have to be open for 3 minutes minimum.this kinda messes with the initial logic of the system,however i believe that alex and bigt1 have been knocking heads to come up with parameters that work on most brokers i.e. ecn types that if they are not bucket shops should have no problem whatsoever seeing as though they will be earning their commission on each and every trade....we will see!!!!

i think you may be looking at the route alex was forced to take regarding the terms and conditions of USGFX which basically demands that all trades have to be open for 3 minutes minimum.this kinda messes with the initial logic of the system,however i believe that alex and bigt1 have been knocking heads to come up with parameters that work on most brokers i.e. ecn types that if they are not bucket shops should have no problem whatsoever seeing as though they will be earning their commission on each and every trade....we will see!!!!

Yes I thought so, I couldnt see how exploiting latency of a few ms alone would predict a move that would last for at least 3 minutes with any consistently.
Interesting what you say about using it with ECN brokers, I didnt think their feeds generally suffered from the same exploitable latency issues as the bucketshops but I'm sure it must be possible if T1 is getting involved so we'll wait and see.

coming from the entirely totally up front and honest world of horse racing and bookmakers,im totally gobsmacked that FOREX.COM barred me earlier.this is such a shock(tongue in cheek) in this oh so clean world of FOREX trading omfg dare i say it brokers dont want winning clients?at least for the moment they are telling me i can withdraw all the funds i have including the profits,so if you are thinking about trading with this broker for real money may i suggest a little subterfuge may stop your account from being closed within 2 days?

Question: someone consider that using this EA we can have some legal issues? Like to be accused of Insider Trading..?

To ALL Traders Using USGFX and followers on BumbleBeeFX !
As you already noticed, test been stopped with USGFX, due to negotiation process of withdrawing from my account.
USGFX rules: only 20% Scalping, which is all other 80% trades should be over 3 min(!)
For a last 2 weeks we decrease Scalping from 81% to 20% using a new EA set with 3 min.
And as you see it works. So please if you using my EA please contact us, so we can provide this set for you.
Just requested withdrawal from USGFX and got approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see this money on my Account.
Thank you all for support.

Alex.

I had a very successful day trading bumblebee yesterday using forex.com and then today I received this message.
Please accept this email as formal notice regarding FOREX.com UK recent decision to close the above referenced FOREX.com account you hold with us and effectively terminate the customer agreement between your person and FOREX.com UK in full accordance with the agreement with such termination becoming effective as of the date of this email.

As a result of a recent quality control review of your account activity, we determined we are no longer in a position to continue extending our services to you. As such, we have determined to close the account.
Please note your account status has been changed to “Terminated” which bars further login and trading capabilities. Your account does not appear to have any open positions and has €788.83 available to withdraw.
We ask that you complete a funds request so that we may return all remaining funds to you http://www.forex.com/uk/withdrawal-request-form.pdf
Please note that FOREX.com will not enter into correspondence concerning account closure decisions.

From the email above you can see that forex.com only want loosing traders that may occasionally win but are never likely to actually withdraw more from their account than was invested in the first place. I can say that this robot works and works well, but I find it hard to see that any broker will ever accept it longterm. Brokers want you to loose if you do not they will just terminate your account. Simple as that.

Back