• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Still no earning set up, looking forward to see how this goes? Brokers unwilling to part with their money. What about fast brokers?

To ALL Traders Using USGFX and followers on BumbleBeeFX !
As you already noticed, test been stopped with USGFX, due to negotiation process of withdrawing from my account.
USGFX rules: only 20% Scalping, which is all other 80% trades should be over 3 min(!)
For a last 2 weeks we decrease Scalping from 81% to 20% using a new EA set with 3 min.
And as you see it works. So please if you using my EA please contact us, so we can provide this set for you.
Just requested withdrawal from USGFX and got approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see this money on my Account.
Thank you all for support.

Alex.

Good job Alex!! :)
EDIT: Just wanted to ask, if you have other fast feeds other than LMAX. They keep banning my accounts and I have to keep making new ones. Do you have a feed from SAXOBANK or TRUEFX by any chance?

Good job Alex!! :)
EDIT: Just wanted to ask, if you have other fast feeds other than LMAX. They keep banning my accounts and I have to keep making new ones. Do you have a feed from SAXOBANK or TRUEFX by any chance?

will have new updated BumbleBeeFX with TrueFX built in :)))) Testing currently...will be available next week :) Free for all BumbleBeeFX users :)

I had a very successful day trading bumblebee yesterday using forex.com and then today I received this message.
Please accept this email as formal notice regarding FOREX.com UK recent decision to close the above referenced FOREX.com account you hold with us and effectively terminate the customer agreement between your person and FOREX.com UK in full accordance with the agreement with such termination becoming effective as of the date of this email.

As a result of a recent quality control review of your account activity, we determined we are no longer in a position to continue extending our services to you. As such, we have determined to close the account.
Please note your account status has been changed to “Terminated” which bars further login and trading capabilities. Your account does not appear to have any open positions and has €788.83 available to withdraw.
We ask that you complete a funds request so that we may return all remaining funds to you http://www.forex.com/uk/withdrawal-request-form.pdf
Please note that FOREX.com will not enter into correspondence concerning account closure decisions.

From the email above you can see that forex.com only want loosing traders that may occasionally win but are never likely to actually withdraw more from their account than was invested in the first place. I can say that this robot works and works well, but I find it hard to see that any broker will ever accept it longterm. Brokers want you to loose if you do not they will just terminate your account. Simple as that.

Really sorry for your account termination from Forex.com. We had acconts terminated too...getting to much profit....Here what you need to do....

Open account for any of your relatives name:

Option 1.Change your Magic numbers... Keep winning to 20-40% monthly....go easy with forex.com....Risk=5% max lot size=1.0
Option 2. Load Forex.com account with high balance and run BumblebeeFX to max profit....Risk=25-30....you will get 40-80% profit ... Accounts get terminated, but you get all your money + profit :)

Regards,
Alex.

Thanks for the advice Alex. I have been trading many different systems over the last year and some will work for a while and then lose, I know that and forex.com are happy with that trading. However when they can see a system that actually works they terminate the account without any warning or explanation. Despite what the brokers like to tell us I am convinced that much more of their profits come from traders loosing than from spreads and commissions.

Thanks for the advice Alex. I have been trading many different systems over the last year and some will work for a while and then lose, I know that and forex.com are happy with that trading. However when they can see a system that actually works they terminate the account without any warning or explanation. Despite what the brokers like to tell us I am convinced that much more of their profits come from traders loosing than from spreads and commissions.

Agreed....they are bastards ! don't want us to make profit....But we will ! wait till the new BumbleBeeFX 1.3 comes ! will get them ALL !

We had acconts terminated too...getting to much profit...

Option 1.Change your Magic numbers... Keep winning to 20-40% monthly....go easy with forex.com....Risk=5% max lot size=1.0

It would be useful if the EA had a setting to stop trading at a certain profit % per day or week etc

We don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs

Last edited:
It is very nice idea to use arbitrage or slowness of some brokers, it is a sure kill if there is enough speed in VPS and execution, but if trading time increases to 1 to 3 minutes it would still be scalping/ or very short term trading but no arbitrage system. Wouldn't that change the whole system? Are you using then some kind of trend trading algorithm?

Back