• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
will have new updated BumbleBeeFX with TrueFX built in :)))) Testing currently...will be available next week :) Free for all BumbleBeeFX users :)

No, Bumblebee seems not to be disappeared.

Hopefully, the testing is successful and we will hear more this week or next.

Happy Christmas

Exactly. The 3 min results looking the EA results shows at this site for the 2014-12-17 are -650pips...

So why does not consider my previous post suggest? Start like non limit and trail stop to 0 gain?

I think you are missing a point, they are hiding true statement which lost huge amount of money in very short time, looks more like scam then real EA with good strategy
We don't have much confirmation, just one successful member on forex.com who has his acc suspended in short time.
Looks like EA could work on lagging brokers, but those prohibit scalping, and wont work on most good brokers who allow scalping who would gladly accept EA running and making trades, if it works on reputable brokers we would see more real life accounts. If you are selling a product which acctually works, wouldn't you fill your pockets first? Then show it off to the world if you have some agenda against brokers.
All of this sound more like scam, sorry but it sounds like it. Marketing which first sells then closes doors, but then suggest there is some time limit before it closes doors again is just good marketing.
And didn't you notice how Alex only answers some questions, and gives some BS like we will get them (brokers) aiming at week spots of traders who lost.
And bigT and his fairytales like Alex is disappointed and will pack his things and leave because he is getting no love, bla bla, what BS.
Only real results give some trutfulness to this, and there aren't any. Even members who bought EA and placed it on USG broker didn't make any money. So don't buy until proven, too expensive and no refund.
And to Alex, if it works make PAMM account and not such a steep price without refund, and if you really aren't here to make profit on EA take only few percent of profit there, and prove yourself.

I think you are missing a point, they are hiding true statement which lost huge amount of money in very short time, looks more like scam then real EA with good strategy
We don't have much confirmation, just one successful member on forex.com who has his acc suspended in short time.
Looks like EA could work on lagging brokers, but those prohibit scalping, and wont work on most good brokers who allow scalping who would gladly accept EA running and making trades, if it works on reputable brokers we would see more real life accounts. If you are selling a product which acctually works, wouldn't you fill your pockets first? Then show it off to the world if you have some agenda against brokers.
All of this sound more like scam, sorry but it sounds like it. Marketing which first sells then closes doors, but then suggest there is some time limit before it closes doors again is just good marketing.
And didn't you notice how Alex only answers some questions, and gives some BS like we will get them (brokers) aiming at week spots of traders who lost.
And bigT and his fairytales like Alex is disappointed and will pack his things and leave because he is getting no love, bla bla, what BS.
Only real results give some trutfulness to this, and there aren't any. Even members who bought EA and placed it on USG broker didn't make any money. So don't buy until proven, too expensive and no refund.
And to Alex, if it works make PAMM account and not such a steep price without refund, and if you really aren't here to make profit on EA take only few percent of profit there, and prove yourself.

Hi....let's get it straight....are you jealous because you cant afford the software or loosing money ?....Just ask...will give it for free....but don't judge people from your own experience.
Traders here want to share their experience with EA, better way to find Broker, where all users can make money....not to listen your Bla...bla..bla

1. " they are hiding true statement which lost huge amount of money in very short time"..... do you have those statements ? I do and I can prove it....Do you ?!
2. "just one successful member on forex.com who has his acc suspended in short time"....why would forex.com suspend account ?....maybe EA making money , because it's good ?
3. " If you are selling a product which acctually works, wouldn't you fill your pockets first? " When do you look in my pocket ?....
4. " And didn't you notice how Alex only answers some questions, and gives some BS like we will get them (brokers) aiming at week spots of traders who lost." you very funny :)
5. "And bigT and his fairytales like Alex is disappointed and will pack his things and leave because he is getting no love, bla bla, what BS." Looks you had all those Love from everyone....
6. " Even members who bought EA and placed it on USG broker didn't make any money." Show me one ! I can provide statements over 10 accounts..Can you ?
7. "So don't buy until proven, too expensive and no refund."....I have Marketing Director Position open with my Company....you are the N.1 Candidate.....

"And to Alex, if it works make PAMM account and not such a steep price without refund, and if you really aren't here to make profit on EA take only few percent of profit there, and prove yourself."

Here is Special for you !

Open account with USGFX, I will personally add to PAMM, will run for a 2 weeks....Free of Charge....so you can make some money and Prove to Everyone here you were wrong.

It's a Deal ?

Hi....let's get it straight....are you jealous because you cant afford the software or loosing money ?....Just ask...will give it for free....but don't judge people from your own experience.
Traders here want to share their experience with EA, better way to find Broker, where all users can make money....not to listen your Bla...bla..bla

1. " they are hiding true statement which lost huge amount of money in very short time"..... do you have those statements ? I do and I can prove it....Do you ?!
2. "just one successful member on forex.com who has his acc suspended in short time"....why would forex.com suspend account ?....maybe EA making money , because it's good ?
3. " If you are selling a product which acctually works, wouldn't you fill your pockets first? " When do you look in my pocket ?....
4. " And didn't you notice how Alex only answers some questions, and gives some BS like we will get them (brokers) aiming at week spots of traders who lost." you very funny :)
5. "And bigT and his fairytales like Alex is disappointed and will pack his things and leave because he is getting no love, bla bla, what BS." Looks you had all those Love from everyone....
6. " Even members who bought EA and placed it on USG broker didn't make any money." Show me one ! I can provide statements over 10 accounts..Can you ?
7. "So don't buy until proven, too expensive and no refund."....I have Marketing Director Position open with my Company....you are the N.1 Candidate.....

"And to Alex, if it works make PAMM account and not such a steep price without refund, and if you really aren't here to make profit on EA take only few percent of profit there, and prove yourself."

Open account with USGFX, I will personally add to PAMM, will run for a 2 weeks....Free of Charge....so you can make some money and Prove to Everyone here you were wrong.

It's a Deal ?

Dear Alex
Regardless what some people think about you,
We believe you are a good person, and we wait for the improved version that you promised.
Many people do not need pamm or anything, many people just want to get your EA work on their own accounts and make some money .
We hope you succeed in helping them achieve their target.
When do you want to make your clients happy with the new version of your EA ?

Alex, please reply me. I sent to you lot of emails and skype message.

I have opened 3 accounts Real, one of them with USGFX since last friday but all of them are stuck. No trade! Until on demo the results was amazing. Since I start on Real, nothing happen..

Why?

Please help

Alex, please reply me. I sent to you lot of emails and skype message.

I have opened 3 accounts Real, one of them with USGFX since last friday but all of them are stuck. No trade! Until on demo the results was amazing. Since I start on Real, nothing happen..

Why?

Please help

Market is too slow these days. Lmax and pick any broker have pretty much same rate going on, because there is little to none volatility due to holiday season.
Best bet is to stop trading until second week of January. After that this EA will definitely do well.

It's a Deal ?

That is nice, people helping you to find good broker, absolutely agree with that

1. Nope I don't but would you mind explaining post #185, and balance tumble in December!?
2. Because forex.com prohibits scalping
3. Didn't, have you filled them and not because of sales but with trading profits? any proof?
4. Thank you :)
5. Wow, love is in the air
6. Look one post above, but OK lets give them time, don't want to look entire thread but there was at least one mentioned. Time will tell more :)
7. Why thank you, I am flattered, am I going to be rich like you??

Thank you for your offer on PAMM, will wait a bit more, and if it works will beg you for it to fill my pockets because I am too poor to buy expensive EA.

Back