• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I can only repeat myself. Sorry!

The only one who makes money is ALEX and his affiliates! Nobody else.

Have you ever heard about the fairy tale "The Pied Piper of Hameln" ? It is about a man who had caught all rats in the town by playing his flute and walking into the next river. The rats followed him and got drowned and died.

I can find any player of this fairy tale in this thread again.

There is the Pied Piper named Alex.

He obiously the ONLY one who gains money here. Not on his account. This is an manipulated account who shows you what you want to see. Either Alex works for USGFX or he is payed by them. Facts:

1. Alex, be honest, when you make so many money with your EA , why not selling it for for just 99 or even for free? Are you not the modern Robin Hood, THE rebell, who fight's against the big bad brokers? You would not need that money from selling your EA with all your profit from your well running account?

2. Your are the only one who shows an account with excellent profit. With the help of your USGFX friends? All other MyFxBook accounts were private ( not visible for me) or in loss.

Than we have another player of this fairy tale:

It is the "flute" named BumbleBeeFx. Oh, Jesus, the flute plays well. When I count all this people in this thread, who bought this EA , plus the unknown. You made good money, Alex. But only you!

The next big player in this story is the "river" where all the rats drowned and died, named USGFX. They drain your account after the made it attractive to you by Pied Piper Alex and his flute.

And finally we have the last player in this story: the RATS.

Please, guess who plays this part in this famous fairy tale? YOU !!!

For me, all that smells like a big scam!

I can only read it is not working, the account was terminated (even with 15 USD profit on a 100 USD account?), I can not withdraw, account frozen and you all pay 1000 USD for that?

If there is any, who made good profit, please provide a proof on FXBlue or MyFxBook. I do not mean you, Alex the Pied Piper.

Where is BigT? He got a free copy and reports nothing anymore.

I wonder, why you all do not see the this pattern here:

1. A lot of posts about this and that problem.
2. Followed by small advises by the Pied Piper
3. Another flow of posts follows.
4, Than Alex’s big statement, with solutions and hinds and help for this and that.

Than it starts again. But sometimes you can find in this pattern, just in the right place,

a. Suddenly, there is someone who makes profit, but does not show it(private)
b. Suddenly, there is someone, who made a withdraw, but can not proof it (Fake! Little Dog!)

And all this pattern is driven by Alex the Pied Piper. Again and again to make even more money, by selling his EA .

I use Queens Money Collector and my account went from 1000 to 6000 in just 12 weeks.

Many Happy Trades

Jay
seems like you missed out on the party....what a shame....even if you are new to this game im sure you are aware of people called 'liquidity providers' and that those people dont really like what the ea does.....i mean you cant blame the guy who wrote the program that messed a couple of them up,and has been trying really hard to find other working conditions..that basically says that you havent a clue what has been going on since december,.....if you didnt jump on board buddy thats not my problem.

seems like you missed out on the party....what a shame....even if you are new to this game im sure you are aware of people called 'liquidity providers' and that those people dont really like what the ea does.....i mean you cant blame the guy who wrote the program that messed a couple of them up,and has been trying really hard to find other working conditions..that basically says that you havent a clue what has been going on since december,.....if you didnt jump on board buddy thats not my problem.

its all depends on broker you choose- i made 4000$ from one broker and 1400$ from another broker but now its not working and that not EA problem- once broker noticed that we are making profit they are changing our LP- anyhow i made profit and recover EA money- now searching for new broker

its all depends on broker you choose- i made 4000$ from one broker and 1400$ from another broker but now its not working and that not EA problem- once broker noticed that we are making profit they are changing our LP- anyhow i made profit and recover EA money- now searching for new broker

I have been trading on off for some years, and have generally lost or made minimal profit with various EAs and signals. I have made very good profit with the bumblebee EA on USGFX, but with the developments with both Forex.com and USGFX, I am wondering will any broker or liquid provider, really tolerate any long term profitable trading system. For example Bumblebee is about the only EA I have seen that can make the kind of profits, that you could actually use as a permanent income, but I cant see any system beating the brokers longterm.

Due to personal illness I resign from reviewing this EA due to it's high demands on my time, its extreme variability, and lack of cohesive performance.
I regret I cannot complete a review at this time.
I strongly suggest novices refrain from engaging this EA based upon its allure, for your own sake.
AI

Any update from Alex or news on whats happening with test he was doing with the brokers and Lp's?

Is anyone else still getting any trades on this EA, I have not received any trades for about a week.

My EA is not working on the Gold charts it loads up but i do not see the yellow box. There also no bid or ask price in the Data feed terminal on the gold. Everything works fine on the other currency pairs the Data Feed is fine on the currency pairs but just not on gold. Anybody else having this problem?

My EA is not working on the Gold charts it loads up but i do not see the yellow box. There also no bid or ask price in the Data feed terminal on the gold. Everything works fine on the other currency pairs the Data Feed is fine on the currency pairs but just not on gold. Anybody else having this problem?

Also I. Also silver

Hi,
I'm also in Europe, can you say if you work well with real account and what broker, please?
Thanks

Back