canadian interest rate announcement

karwil

Recruit
does anyone know why the interest announcement from Canada today caused the aud and the nzd to also spike so much?:cool:

does anyone know why the interest announcement from Canada today caused the aud and the nzd to also spike so much?:cool:

Interestingly, what gives you the idea that interest rate of CAD can produce significant affection on AUD and NZD? Guess their spikes are the residual result of USD/CHF downside movement

The whole CHF thing has traders much more nervous than usual. That translates into surprising market moves with little provocation.

O I don't know:D

What do you think Canada,Australia and New Zealand all have in common:confused:

What do you think Canada,Australia and New Zealand all have in common:confused:

Mooses? No, wait. That's just Canada.
Kangaroos? Oops - Australia only.
Lucy Lawless? She's probably visited Canada and Australia, but I think NZ gets all the credit for her. ;)

Oh wait, I've got it. Beer production and consumption accounting for an incredibly large percentage of the economy! :D

Lucy Lawless? She's probably visited Canada and Australia, but I think NZ gets all the credit for her. ;)

Oh wait, I've got it. Beer production and consumption accounting for an incredibly large percentage of the economy! :D

Haha, let's bull on brewery stocks then, they'll rise for sure..;)

Some times I`m confused that how you handle funny and serious things :D

Back