Cevn_Boxx Metrics For Last 4 Years

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
Cevn_Boxx metrics 2014 to 2017

After receiving many requests to show how well the strategy performs here are the last 4 years of the EURUSD pair.

If you would like to evaluate the trades that are used to obtain these metrics I have also attached the MT4 profile showing all the trades that the strategy produced over this period.
  1. I have not included any profit or loss with these metrics as profit is subjective to a traders experience and their trading ability.
  2. All trades must gain at least 12 pips before being counted as a winner (a spread of 2 pips + a minimum gain of 10 pip).
  3. Any trade that fails to gain the minimum 12 pips is treated as a losing trade in the production of these metrics.
  4. The strategy uses a 100 pip stop loss. While this may appear excessive it is not really high for the daily timeframe.
Also included is the EURUSD profile from MT4 that shows all the trades used to produce these metrics. (See below on how to put this profile in your version of MT4).
---------------------------------------------​
  • 28 sell trades 1 losing trades 1 double trade 0 no trade.
  • 27 buy trades 2 losing trades 1 double trade 0 no trade.
  • 25 sell trades 4 losing trades 0 double trade 0 no trade.
  • 24 buy trades 3 losing trades 0 double trade 0 no trade.
  • 27 sell trades 1 losing trades 1 double trade 1 no trade.
  • 28 buy trades 5 losing trades 1 double trade 1 no trade.
  • 28 sell trades 4 losing trades 0 double trade 0 no trade.
  • 13 buy trades 1 losing trades 0 double trade 0 no trade.
Sub Total
  • 108 sell trades 10 losing trades 2 double trades 1 no trade
  • 92 buy trades 11 losing trades 2 double trades 1 no trade
  • 198 trades (total 200 less 2 no trades)
Losing trades

• Sell 1 loser/28 wins = 3.6% loss
  • Buy 2 loser/27 wins = 7.4% loss
  • Total 3 loser/55 wins = 5.4% loss
  • Sell 4 loser/25 wins = 16.0% loss
  • Buy 3 loser/24 wins = 13.0% loss
  • Total 7loser/49 wins = 14.2% loss
  • Sell 1 loser/26 wins = 3.8% loss (less 1 no trade)
  • Buy 5 loser/27 wins = 18.5% loss (less 1 no trade)
  • Total 6 loser/53 win s = 11.3% loss
  • Sell 4 loser/28 wins = 14.3% loss
  • Buy 1 loser/13 wins = 7.7% loss
  • Total 5 loser/41 wins = 12.1% loss
Win Totals
  • Sell 10 lost 96 won =89.5% won
  • Buy 11 lost 80 won =86.3% won
All Trades
  • 21 lost 177 won =88.1% won
Win/Loss Ratio
  • 8.43:1
  • 8 winning trades for every 1 losing trade.
---------------------------------------------
To install the EURUSD profile into MT4, just follow these simple steps;
  1. Click 'file' on the top left of the screen,
  2. Select 'open data folder' from the list,
  3. Double click the folder named 'profiles',
  4. Add a new folder and name it 'Cevn_Boxx',
  5. Open the 'Cevn_Boxx' folder,
  6. Now drag or copy the attached file into the folder you just created named 'chart23.TXT',
  7. Rename the file 'chart23.chr' from 'chart23.TXT'
  8. Close the MT4 platform by clicking the 'X' in the top right corner,
  9. Next re-open the MT4 platform,
  10. Click 'file' at the top left again,
  11. Choose 'profiles' from the list and you should see your folder named 'Cevn_Boxx',
  12. To open the profile click 'Cevn_Boxx' and the EURUSD Cevn_Boxx pair will appear on the screen.
Note:
The reason the EURUSD pair was chosen is that it is included with every platform. There are also a further 21 other pairs in this profile but as not all traders get all of these pairs I have not included them. However, should you like to receive the rest of the profiled pairs just email me at cevntuntrading@outlook.com and I will forward them to you.

Attachments

• chart23.TXT
    117.3 KB · Views: 46
Hi Qarliv, no I'm not offering any services. This is a free strategy that I have put here on FPA some time ago. It is also on the internet as a PDF file for anyone to use. Search 'Cevn Boxx'.

I'm not here to brag about what I can do nor is it about taking money from other people under some false pretence of me being some guru. I'm quite happy with the the money I make trading for myself.

No, my goal is simply to try to help people, especially new traders, who would normally become the 'target' of the conman to learn trading by giving free trading strategies that are proven profitable. This allows the trader to be able to learn to trade with the fore knowledge that the strategy works ensuring that they have some winning trades. And by having these winning trades they can gain more confidence while learning to trade. Also, if you know before hand that a strategy works and produces a profit but you are still losing then you know it is YOU that must to change to become a successful. trader.

Back