CFA Trader - EUR/USD trades and predictions

CFA Trader

Private
EURUSD - Long trade from my last tweet worked well, even though we did not get into the key resistance on Friday.
I closed my position on Friday with some profit.

Today I took long again at 1,3145 and I play it to 1,3180.

Morning trade I mentioned played out nicely :)
22.7.png

EURUSD - We have poor high today and I expect it to be tested. I wait with buy limit orders at my support levels.

EURUSD - 23.7.pngI was patiently waiting with my buy limit order to play test of today´s high that I have mentioend in my last tweet, but price did not get to my entry level.

That is OK. Sometimes in trading you wait for a good trade but do not get in. There will be another opportunity around the corner.

EURUSD - We had quite a hectic morning with macro news releases in Europe. I took a quick long trade in expectation of test of yesterday´s high. That played out rather quickly. 24.7.png

Now I wait for short in strong resistance around 1,3260.

My short entry was missed by 2 pips. Now I do not want to short @ 3258 anymore.

I took long after the selloff @ 3223 and I expect test of today´s high where I target with this trade.

EURUSD - I closed my long trade from previous tweet before macro news release. Basically a scratch trade.24.7.png

I am waiting to get more clues on another move.

EURUSD - We got a decent selloff after German macro news. I am still not convinced about major move to downside.

Market structure shows slighty stronger buyers. I consider yesterday´s high as weak and expect it to be tested. Moreover today´s low sofar is made on solid supports from higher time frames.

It will be important what happens in the afternoon when US macro news are released. If we get another selloff I might change my short term bias to short side.

EURUSD - Leaning on market structure and patience paid off today. I took a long trade and closed it at yesterday´s high, since I expected it to be tested (read my morning tweet). I attach picture from today´s morning I posted on forum.

Now I took agressive sell position @1,3285 which I am willing to build if the current upside move continues.25.7.jpg

EURUSD - I took profit on my short trade from yesterday evening.26.7.png

Now I will wait for further development to get more clues on another trade. It is end of week that was EUR positive so we might get some profit taking in the afternoon a work back down to 1,3200. But I have not ruled out yet another test above 1,3300. We will see. Better to wait for clues.

Back