Comprehensive Fundamental Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

superherobyday

Private, 1st Class
Anybody know a resource where one can get a daily comprehensive fundamental breakdown of each currency? There are a million sites that post "fundamental analysis" articles, but they tend to focus on only one or a couple aspects of a currency. They are nowhere near comprehensive.

I'm looking for something that takes everything into account for every currency (ie capital flows, interest rates, current balance, gdp etc...) and then gives a brief summary, or a score, or a directional bias, or something.

Well, Every Brokers are providing analysis on different currency daily basis, Go to your brokers web home page and find analysis or ask to support about it.

Well, Every Brokers are providing analysis on different currency daily basis, Go to your brokers web home page and find analysis or ask to support about it.

Thanks, but that's not gonna help me. Brokers usually do no more than put up articles focusing on only a couple of economic aspects for a few currency pairs. They'll usually focus on the most recent big impact news, and little else (ie: EUR/USD broke through a significant level today, if the NFP looks good tomorrow, we'll be looking for a bullish trade, blah blah blah)

What I'm looking for is a place where I can see all of the important economic data of every currency on a daily basis. I want to know the status of a currency's money supply, and account balance, and recent news, and purchasing power, etc etc. I know I can find all of this information a piece at a time scattered across the internet, but I want to know if there is anywhere that it is all compiled into a single place. If it is accompanied by analysis, all the better.

There's already a lot of information on the forum...
In addition, almost every resource has economic calendars, which can be used to determine the key events...
And it is better to read about the logic of each news separately to properly decipher all the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back