CTotption SCAM

foxrak

Recruit
CTotption

let me say how it goes.... with this company ...
i have enter 16 july 2014 as replicator as my account manager is Khaled and sometimes Alaa
the offer was to enter with 500 dollars and u will be connected to replicator ... and you would have insurance for 3 months ... and if anything happen to your account to will give you back your money
so i said cool .. even if i loss still i would get back my capital ..

i enter with 500 dollars as i can use the replicator .. it went fine for 1st month it made profit ... without i use any any effort... but later my manager says my account is small .. i need to make it little big .. to take it seriously... so i said ok let me ... make it big .. and i was soo interested i invite to of my friends
which i invite to 2 Friends
.. one i got commission 100 dollars the other did not get tell today as she mention my full name and my email address but till today i not receive one cent

so let me continue the story ...

so i deposit more 2500 dollars 14th August 2014 so total now 3000

so the next day 15th august 2014 .. they lost the whole account .. (just curious as professional trader how would you loss all 40 to 50 trades ?? no management risk ..?? just gambling ? so they deposit from company side As bonus .. 2500 .. around they loss 40,000 dollars as they kept keeping the bonus money ..

so Which Professional Trader will loss 40,000Dollars ?
so let us go to my matter ..
so as they said i have insurance 3 months ...
so again the make my account 0 .... all losses ..
so finaly i wanna get out from the company daily losses
they kept in my account 3000dollars but when i ask to my account manager can i withdraw it.. he said no .. ..
why ?????? i can't withdraw it .. because you to reach some volume .. but before you told me .. i can .. withdraw any time my money .... and i asked you about bonus matter you.. which i had experience before... that i should have volume ...
so i said i have one month left till my insurance expire .. after my insurance expire and still losses ?? and then what gonna happen .. he just say deposit money 500 dollars more ... ...

So let me tell you what happen to my friend which i invite him also

he enter with 1000 dollars .. in one month it got around 2700dollars ... so when he when he ask for withdrawl they loss his whole account per day .. :eek: how .. as he said to them STOP the account .. but the account manager says ops sorry i was late i did not inform the accountant :S ... so they give bonuse ..so he also be traped ... with some volume ...

ANY How hope you understood what CTOption ...

There Support the worst support platform i ever have. they are not 24hrs sorry ... they just work on uk timing from 9am to 5pm UK time ...
and you have to wait 1 hour for there reply if you got reply ....

i just need My money Back ..
and my friend also he need it back as he trusted me

any help ?

i have enter 16 july 2014 as replicator as my account manager is Khaled and sometimes Alaa
the offer was to enter with 500 dollars and u will be connected to replicator ... and you would have insurance for 3 months ... and if anything happen to your account to will give you back your money

i enter with 500 dollars as i can use the replicator .. it went fine for 1st month it made profit ... without i use any any effort... but later my manager says my account is small .. i need to make it little big .. to take it seriously... so i said ok let me ... make it big .. and i was soo interested i invite to of my friends
.. one i got commission 100 dollars the other did not get tell today as she mention my full name and my email address but till today i not receive one cent

so the next day 15th august 2014 .. they lost the whole account .. (just curious as professional trader how would you loss all 40 to 50 trades ?? no management risk ..?? just gambling ? so they deposit from company side As bonus .. 2500 .. around they loss 40,000 dollars as they kept keeping the bonus money ..

they kept in my account 3000dollars but when i ask to my account manager can i withdraw it.. he said no .. ..
why ?????? i can't withdraw it .. because you to reach some volume .. but before you told me .. i can .. withdraw any time my money .... and i asked you about bonus matter you.. which i had experience before... that i should have volume ...
so i said i have one month left till my insurance expire .. after my insurance expire and still losses ?? and then what gonna happen .. he just say deposit money 500 dollars more ... ...

he enter with 1000 dollars .. in one month it got around 2700dollars ... so when he when he ask for withdrawl they loss his whole account per day .. :eek: how .. as he said to them STOP the account .. but the account manager says ops sorry i was late i did not inform the accountant :S ... so they give bonuse ..so he also be traped ... with some volume ...

There Support the worst support platform i ever have. they are not 24hrs sorry ... they just work on uk timing from 9am to 5pm UK time ...

How did you and your friends deposit? Bank wire? Credit card? Something else?

i deposit by bank card.. EmritesNBD the bank from dubai .. i ask for cash back .. they don't know about it ....
even my friend deposit the same way ....

they are dealing with this website .. same agents too bankbinarytrading.com
they are not regulated by any where...
i wish i can get back my money ...

i invite them to this thread but they don't not come to it ....
as i research there are not located in UK ... they are not registered by any where ... i don't know how the Visa company and the master company deal with them ... it helps the fraud get easier they never send emails now .. they just call for now... as they know i spread it out every where .. in youtube , facebook , and here .. as they said to me they don't have an effect on that .and i said i don't care if it effect or not just i need my money back .. they told they would give me back on 14th feb 2015 but i guess it was a joke for v-day .. it is like dream.com i wish i could get a hacker or some one to block and close there website and shut it down .. thanks for the support FPA ..

Filing complaints with eConsumer.gov and the Dubai financial authorities would keep you on the right side of the law.

You can also file an FPA Traders Court case.

Bonus is really big problem for Regular traders. This is why I never accept any bonus from any broker. I joined CTOption last January to checkout their binary replicator, but I could not handle it longer. so I started trading all alone and then I heard of 5% RULE. Luckily, i never trade more than 5% risk of my entire balance,, so broker didn't make any trouble with me,

Though I didn't face any problem like You, but I think you should ask their customer support with all detailed records. I hope they will return your money back,

I never had a problem with CToption before.

Back