1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 12th February 2014

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Alonedevils

Alonedevils Master Sergeant

Im just trading AUD/USD Pairs not other .. :)

2. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Turtle.

I'm not really sure what your point is here. The position size of the trade has nothing to do with the fact that originally you stated on this site that I had the EUR/CAD wrong - which I told you that you were incorrect as I had proved to you I had not only mentioned this exact trade to my clients but I had taken it myself and hit the full profit target. Talking about the position size of that trade is pointless.

I'm not going to get into a discussion with you about what I do and don;t send to my clients as you are highly unlikely to either listen or believe me regardless of what I say - so they will benefit from knowing that information and you won't.

Anyway I thought you might like to see some trades I've taken over the past day ALL based on the directions I gave for free on this site nearly 24 hours ago and ALL with bigger position sizes than the "tiny" 0.23 lots I showed you on that different account yesterday.

Click here or on the image below:

13th_February_2014_Trades.

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach
    Professional Forex Trader and Educator

My Forex Journey “From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader” e-Book, Videos, and MP3 Files >>

3. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Bernhard,

The time I post this is based on New York time not New Zealand time. The "anticipated" directions are valid from 5pm EST (New York) to 5pm EST the next day - so for 24 hours.

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach
    Professional Forex Trader and Educator

My Forex Journey “From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader” e-Book, Videos, and MP3 Files >>

4. Alonedevils

Alonedevils Master Sergeant

As You an See, On Yesterday ( 12 February 2014 ) I Saw The AUD/USD Get Flying .. :)