1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Video, EUR/USD, September 08, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good Morning,

Yesterday market has shown solid sell-off, and our expectations, concerning possible reversal have not been met by the market, because price did show any sign of retracement from Fib. support.

Currently there are a lot of different scenarios. Much depends from a price action in nearest future. Also there is a possibility for short-term scalp trade.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Sep 8, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Jose L Ojeda

Jose L Ojeda Recruit

Hey Thanks For all Sive! I have made money with all your signals and not wasted money on losing trades thanks to you too!!! hehe Thanks!

3. thetadej

thetadej Private

Hi Sive!

As i look EU pair now it is a perfect Elliott wave (1D/4H chart) and should be one more leg down in next 2 weeks. now in few days little retrace up to fib 61,8% supp @ 1.2819 and then as u said in video down to target around 1.2450 (61,8% retracement of 1.1876 to 1.3333 @ 1.2433(~1.2450). Because wave now is so perfect there must be a perfect end :)

wr, tadej

4. Wolfin2010

Wolfin2010 Recruit

Hi Sive!

I'm learning the wave reading, if you could mention the price in the video that would be great rather then "Over Here".

5. bheemreddy

bheemreddy Recruit

hi sive

hello i m new t forex i will use ur method today
    thanks 4 doing gr8 work