demand & supply

Through these last year or so, I have noticed that some major currencies movements make no sense.
This pretty much convince me that some government, realizing the huge potential to make money freely in the forex market, are actually manipulating their currencies for their own benefits.

There are currencies movements which suggest that some governments are in collaboration with each other....sort of like: Okay, this week its our turn to make our money, and next week its yours.....and then make some remark to make market react to their statement....or put out a worst or better than expected report. Its all so simple and easy to do and nobody outside of their inner circle need to know the truth.

I am a newbie about Forex but I think this is very important. If someone know how exactly to calculate the demand and supply, success is more possible. Looking forward for more details here. :)

I don't think you can know about demand and supply unless you are one of the big banks. The little guys like us have to guess

Back