EA Performance Tests - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of new EA tests

Have I got a pile of EA tests for you today. First, on LIVE accounts...

Advisory EA

Bank EA

Forex Benz Full Edition

Forex Gap EAter

Forex Most Wanted - on 3 different risk settings

Morpheus WealthBot and Morepheus HS Scalper

Tom's EA - restarted on a live account.

Tricky Twister

Volatility Master

And on a live account with a parallel demo account...

Fx Sight

And on time limited demo accounts....

Forex Goliathus

Forex Premium Bot

I want to thank them all for volunteering. I wish them all the best of luck and happy trading.

More EA Forward Tests

I've got all these new live EA tests for you today...

Best Forex Robot Trading

Fx520 EA

Fx Helm

Fx News Bot

Fx Sight Normal adds a Live account to a demo that was already running

Happy Market Hours by HappyForex.sk

Nami Forex Ea by Eforex-Trading

Night Channel Trader by SteadyOnFx

Tom's EA has restarted on a live account

And there is one new time limited demo test...

EA Monster

I'd like to thank all of these companies. I wish them all the best of luck and happy trading.

Sometimes, things go badly before I can wish a company the best of luck and happy trading. Forex Device was going to be in the list above, but it already crashed and burned. This replaced a demo account that somehow expired after only 1.8 weeks. That account was also in deep drawdown before it stopped.

Some new EA tests for you

I've got 5 new EA tests for you today. All are on Live accounts.

EA Monster blew out a demo account and is restarting on a live account

Gold Expert Advisor, Long + Short - Looks like the people who write metal EAs noticed that price can move in either direction.

Platina Trader EA

Total Grid v1.5.9 - Let's see if the latest improvements work or not.

WWR EA by Win Without Risk.

I'd like to thank all of them for volunteering. I wish them all good luck and happy trading.

A pair of tests

I've got two new EA tests for you today. The first is on a live account...

FXPLEA by NewGenForex

The time for submitting demo EAs to the FPA Performance Testing Program ends next Friday. One of the last demos to make it in before the deadline is...

Forex Lycan

My thanks to both for volunteering. I wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

New volunteers and the last demo account

For a change, I'm going to start with a demo. The reason is that this is the last demo account to be volunteered before the May 31st deadline. There won't be any new demos added to PT after this. All the time limited ones will expire when they've run for 15-16 weeks. Once the last time limited demo expires, the parallel demo accounts will be retired.

The last demo is...

NoGridsEA

I've also got 3 volunteers with live accounts...

Forex Scalpino Robot

sPhantom

YinYangPips

I'd like to thank all 4 of these companies for volunteering. I wish them all the best of luck and happy trading.

Four more EA tests

Today I have 4 more new EA tests. Demos are no longer accepted. These are all on live accounts.

EagleFX EA by MyFXServices.com

Forex Galaxy Scalper

Trend Focus EA

Tricky Twister Duo

My thanks to all of these companies for volunteering. I wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

There are currently 2 time limited EA demo accounts running. The remaining parallel demo tests will be stopped shortly after the time runs out on both of them.

I have 5 volunteers on live accounts today. The first 3 are...

King EA

MyFxServices High Risk and Ra7eme, both by MyFxServices

The next 2 are a little different...

EADGFX let the FPA start monitoring the account. Then they pulled out all the money. Then they redeposited the money. This was unusual, but the FPA was going to let it go. Then they pulled out all the money again. The FPA decided to end the test.

Fx Alligator's test was going well, but the password changed. Testing sent a note a few hours ago to see if the FPA can get the new password.

My thanks to all of these companies for volunteering. I wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

I have some good news. There are no more time limited demos running. The parallel demo tests will be ended soon.

Good news and more EAs

First, I have an announcement. All demo tests have been ended. No new demo tests will be accepted. The FPA Performance Testing Program is now 100% live tests.

Today, I have 7 new tests for you...

Drive Gold

QuantStrategyEA

RangeTradingRobot Long and Short

RebateMaker Robot

StaidForex

WildFire by CuttingEdgeForex

The next time anyone says that an FPA Performance Test is an endorsement, here's one more EA from the current batch...

Lobster FX

At the moment, it's lost most of the account. Maybe it will recover, maybe not. An FPA Performance Test isn't an endorsement. The results of an FPA Performance Test show the potential for gains and losses.

My thanks to all of these companies for volunteering. I wish them good luck and happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back