EUR/USD Daily Video, 05 November, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Today we will be watching for minor upside retracement for taking short position and hope that NFP data will be around expectations or better...:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello everybody and thank you again Dear Sive
this is my view about NZDUSD on 4H time frame ...
Whats your idea?

Attachments

• NZDUSDH4.png
    NZDUSDH4.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Good morning,

Today we will be watching for minor upside retracement for taking short position and hope that NFP data will be around expectations or better...:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello Sir,

I have been away but am back and I thank God for you. I am doing my best on my account to bring it back. Thru' your analyses I raised my account from measly 11.80USD to now 110USD and am hopping to get to a thousand by mid next year. I guess you will continue to be there for us. Good job Sive.
Ken

Back