EUR/USD Daily Video, 09 November, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

as a lot of noise is coming in mass media - stay out of it, trade tactically till the end of the week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited:
Excellent call on the Election Sive. :DI did not think Trump would pull it off...but as with Brexit..i realised there was 'a chance'..which actually turned out to be 'more than a chance'!;)
I don't see what difference it will make to direction of $ in short term however!? Looking at charts now with the levels i have marked on Euro it l ooks like further downward trend continuation!?
Ps. My old friend 1.1175 seems to have held up well. What a huge Pin Bar we could end up with today..!? :cool:

Yes I would also like to know more about USD direction. Everybody was saying EU will rally to 1.12 if Trump wins, but now it's lower than it started. I of course closed my shorts once I realized Trump will win and now I fully regret this. Why such a turn around if he is supposed to be negative for USD?

Yes I would also like to know more about USD direction. Everybody was saying EU will rally to 1.12 if Trump wins, but now it's lower than it started. I of course closed my shorts once I realized Trump will win and now I fully regret this. Why such a turn around if he is supposed to be negative for USD?
Sooooo. what now since Price Action has taken out election lows today??

Guys, Trump in not even in White House, he will become president only in January, that's why nobody knows how US fiscal and international policy will change. Anyway, these changes, will be slow, visible on monthly chart. And you want to get whole result of Trump victory on daily chart in a few 4-hour candles... This is naive.
We have warned you - stay aside on this turmoil, give market time to calm down a bit. We will analyse technical picture, but right now nobody knows nothing what Trump will do. :cool:
The positive moment is Trump wealth, he knows how to make money. He knows better what US economy needs. That's why he probably more confident than Obama, at least from this point of view.

Back