EUR/USD Daily Video, 10 May 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

It seems that EUR starts to confirm our suggestion on downward action. Let's see how Draghi speech will impact price behavior today:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Did anyone notice that the Bearish Engulfing on Monday 8th May is at exactly the 50% retrace of the the Weekly Bearish Pin Bar from the 1st week of May 2016. Exactly 1 year ago! :).
So we have A, (1st May 2016,) B (1st Jan 2017) & C (7th May 2017)..Right!?
So what about Destination 'D' Sive..?? :cool:

Did anyone notice that the Bearish Engulfing on Monday 8th May is at exactly the 50% retrace of the the Weekly Bearish Pin Bar from the 1st week of May 2016. Exactly 1 year ago! :).
So we have A, (1st May 2016,) B (1st Jan 2017) & C (7th May 2017)..Right!?
So what about Destination 'D' Sive..?? :cool:
Chart in the studio, please :rolleyes:

I'd like to post charts...but i don't know how to do that stuff! It took me 2 yrs to work out the MT4 Platform.!! lol :rolleyes:
Right click on MT4 chart - "save as a picture" - "active chart (as is)."
Then, when place post here, write the text, then press upload file - find the one where you've saved it on your hard disk. That's all. ;)

Back