Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, April 02, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR provides too few technical tools for analysis and we have to use additional instruments:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

US Stocks also approaching 2018 All time highs..! Are we going to get 'Double Tops' Triple Tops!?
Things feel like they are coming to crunch point. Brexit and worries about global slowdown and the Bond Market are all pointing in the same direction! I cannot see how the rally in stocks can continue.!? o_O

US Stocks also approaching 2018 All time highs..! Are we going to get 'Double Tops' Triple Tops!?
Things feel like they are coming to crunch point. Brexit and worries about global slowdown and the Bond Market are all pointing in the same direction! I cannot see how the rally in stocks can continue.!? o_O

Yep, totally agreed. I'm watching monthly butterfly Sell on Dow and it seems that this will be dead cat bounce, somewhere to 29300. EU stocks also should follow up, but not to new tops.

Back