EUR/USD Daily Video, August 01, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
price action develops mostly as we've discussed yesterday. Today our focus should be on 1.2325 resistance level. If price will break it up - we will see upward continuation, while failing there probably will lead market to 1.2175 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for showing the videos. I have been watching them a lot lately to see how the emini contract correlates with the EURUSD pair. Right now the emini closely follows it during the hours when the US markets are closed.

Sives daily chart is cut off so that I cannot see the bottom third. Its only happening with this & nothing else I get. Help please.

Sives daily chart is cut off so that I cannot see the bottom third. Its only happening with this & nothing else I get. Help please.

Jeff,
I suppose that this is some problem with your codecs or video card. On my computer pic is OK.
Recently somebody else told about the same problem, but later he has tuned video card and fixed it.

Back