Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 10, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

This week will stand under the sign of Brexit voting....

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive, Do you trade only on the base of technical analysis or along with you know markets maker pattern too?
Please reply.

Hi Sive, Do you trade only on the base of technical analysis or along with you know markets maker pattern too?
Please reply.

Hi mate,
Well, I do not have any market-makers inside or patterns. Usually I try to take in consideration all important information. Technical analysis, sentiment, major cycle trend on the market and news/statistics background that make impact on coming week.

Mr sive.

Good day my friend.
Do you think that Brexit voting will effect also other currencies ?! Such as aud yen chf even $ itself ?!

Mr sive.

Good day my friend.
Do you think that Brexit voting will effect also other currencies ?! Such as aud yen chf even $ itself ?!

Hi buddy,
I suppose there will be indirect effect, just through fluctuations of crosses. UK election made no significant impact on asia-pacific currencies directly.

Back