EUR/USD Daily Video, December 23, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
EUR still stands in "special" situation situation still can move in one or another direction. That's why currently we mostly should focus on very short-term setups and targets:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree that the Bullish trend for euro is certainly not over 'just yet'. Looking at the monthly chart we have a Pin Bar in November which is right off the upwards trend line at 1.3275 approximately. The 50% level of this Pin Bar is around 1.3450 area which I also have marked as an area of support. If we get a retrace to that area in the next week or so then it will be confluent again with the upwards trend line which has been respected in Apr, May July & Sept etc. If euro retraces to this area then I will be watching for a sold PA signal to get long again..(if it reaches it?) :confused:

Back