EUR/USD Daily Video, February 18, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
currently market has very contradictive patterns, so I think that we should wait for clearer signals:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eur/usd

Hey Sive

Thanks again for your analysis. I think marked this morning is going down a bit. So maybe the Bearish is still holding. Have a nice weekend when you come to this.

/Tony

euro analysis

Hi Sive: Know you did in depth analysis for aud this week. Is there any change re: your bearish bias over next week's timeframe for EUR?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Sive: Know you did in depth analysis for aud this week. Is there any change re: your bearish bias over next week's timeframe for EUR?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,
the recent move up makes me worry a bit. In current video I said that for shorting EUR I need take out the low at C point - this has not happened, and market has shown thrust to the upside. Currently for any possition we need some clearer signs, I suppose.

Back