EUR/USD Daily Video, January 01, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Understandably that market has not shown any solid action yesterday. But still, we have something to discuss today:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,You appear to have the last 4hr(s) candles missing on your chart!? My chart shows that price has passed down through weekly Pivot Point and now stands at 1.3740! This is significant to your analysis as it also suggests the invalidation of the Butterfly sell on the hourly time frame!?

I don't know what time you made today's video but it arrived in my inbox only 1 hour ago which is certainly after the Markets closed on New Years eve. Perhaps you made the video several hours before market close?However, I don't believe you do this normally!?

I think I also recall last week when you gave an analysis on USD/CAD and my chart differed from yours there also!?
It is something we need to check. Tks Brett

Hi Sive,You appear to have the last 4hr(s) candles missing on your chart!? My chart shows that price has passed down through weekly Pivot Point and now stands at 1.3740! This is significant to your analysis as it also suggests the invalidation of the Butterfly sell on the hourly time frame!?

I don't know what time you made today's video but it arrived in my inbox only 1 hour ago which is certainly after the Markets closed on New Years eve. Perhaps you made the video several hours before market close?However, I don't believe you do this normally!?

I think I also recall last week when you gave an analysis on USD/CAD and my chart differed from yours there also!?
It is something we need to check. Tks Brett

Hi Brett,
actually I've made this video yesterday :). And I suspect that nothing is missing on my chart, but you probably see yesterday's videos but treat them as today's one. That's why it seems that something is missing. It is very simple to explain. Since my area is GT+3, you look at markets when they are opened already after 1st of January, while I've made the video when markets were closed.

Back