EUR/USD Daily Video, January 08, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market behaves according to our trading plan by far. But currently is a major point - will it continue with our view or destroy bearish context?

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_08_01_13.swf

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive.
Thank you for your work, it's a gift for us. Could you tell us where we can expect stopping of downward move if it going to? Can it be 1.2980? There passes the Daily support trendline.

Am I doing something wrong? I click on the daily Video for today and I get the weekly video only. same thing happened yesterday.
Bob.

Am I doing something wrong? I click on the daily Video for today and I get the weekly video only. same thing happened yesterday.
Bob.
Here is the daily video for today. If you have problem with it, you can read the text version, there's the same information as in video.

Hi Sive

Looks like the market is on the direction you expected. Could you please tell the target of the downward move?

Thanks
Rovi

Back