1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, July 21, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    EUR has hit our targets and shown W&R of previous highs on 4-hour chart.
    So, today, probably we can count on some retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jul 21, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Howard Graves

Howard Graves Private

re: the JoeDiNapoli indicators you use?

Sive, I've been following your analysis for months and have found it very useful. Where can I get the Joe DiNapoli MACD and other indicators that you display on your charts? And are they available for the MT4 platform?

#2 Howard Graves, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  3. insight

insight Recruit

EUR/USD Analysis

Thank you Sive for taking the time to give your analysis.
    John

4. Allen Bailey

Allen Bailey Private

Thanks

Thanks Sive for all your analysis and help that you have given me. I would like you to know that it is very appreciated. Again Thanks.

AB

5. INVESTOR

INVESTOR Private, 1st Class

Outstanding...!!!

Hello Sive,
    I just want to say... WOW...!!! I been following you signals for close to 2 years now, and this week analysis has been one the most to the pip that I can remember.

From monday till today your insights hade been "followed" by the market, just like doing what you say to be done...! :p So far form monday till today, not for bragging or anything like that, just for the guys following with doubt, my pips accumulated following your work are: 525 pips

Guys, follow this hero's (Sive) advice EVERYDAY... he has the midas touch...!!!

Thank you million times and more Sive, Felix and the Gang for such outstanding, from the heart, no strings attached and so generous service...!

Blessings for each and everyone of you guys...!!!

PS. This for Felix. Felix of course, my 10% will go here:
    Water.org

:D

#5 INVESTOR, Jul 21, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  6. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Howard,
    there are no legal indicators for MT4, you may find something in the net, but how they will work is a question.
    In general, DiNapoli MACD has exp. averaging method for signal line, while simple MACD - simple way and fractional numbers for periods, while simple MACD - natural numbers.

Hi Investor,
    It' great that there was so profitable period for you, but sometimes happens, that some periods are awful, especially when I advise something.

7. kano85

kano85 Private

receiving video link too late

Hi FPA or Sive ,

Is it possible to get the video link earlier this week i received them too late the action hgappened already and missed many trading opportunities

Charlie

charlienoo@gmail.com