1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, July 29, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market has reached 1.42-1.4250 area, that we've discussed yesterday, but currently we do not have H&S yet, since we do not have a right shoulder.
    Today we will see - will right shoulder appear or not:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jul 29, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Howard G.

Howard G. Private

re: About your Joe DiNapoli Indicators?

Sive, I have greatly appreciated your analysis for almost a year now. Where or how can I get the red single-line MACD predictor visible on your daily charts, and the red-blue double-line MACD predictor visible below your 4-hr charts? Thanx.

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Howard,
    well, simple 2-lined MACD is exist for MT 4. If you don't have it - download it from our Forex Peace Army Military School Chapter 12.
    Concerning red line - this is MACD Predictor and it exists for expensive software only, at least officially. I use CQG, and it will cost for you with minimum requirements around 800$ per month. Also it exists for Genesis Navigator, CIS trading pack and Omega Tradestation,as I know.

4. Howard G.

Howard G. Private

thank you for your response

I want to be able to see in front of me the same charts you use in your analysis, even though at present it is a little expensive for me. However, I never miss reviewing your daily and weekly analysis of the EURUSD. I hope you realize that you have greatly helped traders like myself place profitable trades and feel much more confident about trading and trade management. I hope you continue to provide your expertise.