1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 20, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market probably gravitates to 1.28-1.2850 area where we expect nice opportunity to sell.
    But if you still want to take long position till this area - you may do this by keeping an eye on 1.2610-1.2620 area and 1.2650-1.2660:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 20, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. BenOm

BenOm Private, 1st Class

Fibo Levels

Hi Sive,

I cannot find the right words to thank you and FPA for your invaluable help.
    I want you to know that it helps us immensely and we do appreciate it.
    I do have a request though. If possible, whenever you feel like it, please draw the Fibo lines on line so that we can see which points you choose to draw your fibos. This might add a few seconds to your dialy tape, but I am sure it gives us a much better idea of the levels.
    Thanks
    Bernard

3. Kingrex

Kingrex Corporal

thanks so much i am learning and improving with the help of your education videos.

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Bernard,
    it's a bit difficult, since to draw it using Fib Tree indicator I need rename each trend line. Second - if I left them all on the chart - it will be too overload with lines.
    Besides, all Fib levels use the same extreme point and reactions are marked by horizontal lines. So, you can see it on the chart.