EUR/USD Daily Video, March 05, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market makes believe that retracement up has started, but I think that this is a trap. Another leg down is possible to 1.29-1.2930 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I am too early for the show, because it mentions that "this video is unavailable" at the moment.

Maybe I am too early for the show, because it mentions that "this video is unavailable" at the moment.

Hi Freddy and fellow traders,
on You tube video is operational, so, may this is some problems with FPA plug in. Just copy to link and watch it right from youtube, if it doesn't work here.

[URL="][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the EUR video there.
Price to expect to drop a bit more to 1.2925 before bounce.

I can't view EU . But I am on the look out for the price action on zone 1.3050 to 1.3100

Dear Sive* ~ Thankyou for your tireless efforts. I feel my trading improving all the time...

I just wanted to add to todays analysis that at the time of me writing this, the price still stands below the 3x3 on the daily timeframe..

Thanks again
Regards
K*

Back