EUR/USD Daily Video, May 29, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
price is showing action that we've discussed and would like to see. Currently market is approaching to support and some bounce within the day is possible. So, it could be chance for those who would like to enter short or add to existent position:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to go short at around 1.28400. I'm considering that trade will get to that price in a few hours and continue a downward trend for the rest of the day perhaps. Any advice on this?

Sive, As I mentioned in emails to you, the MM seem to be reading your updates and setting up traders on it. I have lost a lot on your recommendation as the market seems to take the opposite position to your recommendations. Perhaps consider an intra day update to discuss the surprise elements that always seem to occur. All positions short were taken out about an hour after your update this AM. Please comment.

Sive, As I mentioned in emails to you, the MM seem to be reading your updates and setting up traders on it. I have lost a lot on your recommendation as the market seems to take the opposite position to your recommendations. Perhaps consider an intra day update to discuss the surprise elements that always seem to occur. All positions short were taken out about an hour after your update this AM. Please comment.

Pipfox, pls keep in mind that this is not a signal service nor a substitute for your own strategy.

Furthermore, even if MMs read Sive's post and make steps to utilize it for the benefit of themselves, the volume generated by the followers splitted among multiple brokers is a fraction of the daily global spot traffic (let's say a rounding error).

You can be 100% sure MMs have their own tools and there is no need / not worth the effort for them.

Pipfox,
there is about 700 views of daily video. Do you really think that MM will open any positions against this?
And when market moves according to our forecast, what does it mean - that MM open positions with us, or what?
Besides, imagine how 700 persons spread over different MM and what the assets of them? I think that this assumption has no foundation.
Concerning multiple updates within the day - this is impossible, since I can't dedicate all my time to FPA, since I have primary occupation as well.
Yesterday we've made an assumption that retracement is probable, but it was stronger due Germany unemployment data and some other moments.
But I've warned - do not enter short if there will be strong explosive move up. Besides, if you've placed stop as we've told - you should not loose more than 35-40 pips. Unfortunately I can't predict any splash on the market with 100% accuracy.

Back