EUR/USD Daily Video, November 11, 2010

come on guys, lets use what Sive has taught us over the last few weeks/months to make our own trade. Head and shoulders could be forming. Place a small trade and do some money management.

Let the winning trades ride

Thanks Sive

Sive unavailable

Sive's Nov. 11/10 video is unavailable here or UTube.

Sive was right on the money with his Euro drop. Basically he got it to the nearest pip (tic for me, I trade euro on futures). Amazing feat.

By the way, I'm newbie. What's W&R. I figure "R" = retrace. I know DRPO, H&S, B&B but probably lots I don't. Any chance you can say on your vid analyses what your acronyms stand for, Sive?

Regards,

Al in Edmonton, Canada

Last edited:
Hey Sive Listen too a long time love ya work but who do i get the File inside the the zip file to work? Do I need a program if so what's the name?

Head and shoulders

Sive, the price has not crossed the head but still we lost the symmetry. How do I know when the HnS pattern has failed. Is this one still in play on 1H TF?

Rasto

ECB's chief economist Juergen Stark says the euro reforms on the table are less than what is necessary, and it's an illusion to think the crisis is over ....

Every technical was right ... but fundamental takes everything ! Phewww !!! BLEEDING

@Adman
W&R .=. Wash and Rinse

Last edited:
Down load is corrupt and the Video is un-available

Sorry,

I downloaded and tried again to open the ZIP file but still get 'corrupted file' error.

Also YouTube error: Video not available

Please check again.

Likewise I can’t open the corrupt zip file, and I receive and open zip files several times a day, and the video is un-available - I am really disappointed.

Quite often the author can open a corrupt zip file on his computer, but no one else can.

If anyone ever gets the file to open, please post it, the previous attempt by a member to do so also reflected a corrupt file.
:unhappy:

sorry if this sounds grouchy but as many of us for various reasons have been unable to see the video today whilst appreciating various comments re what browser etc we should use ( which to an old hippie like me means nothing and may as well be in a foriegn language ! ) it would have been very helpful if someone could have typed a couple of lines to convey what todays video actually says . Thanks.

Hi Sive, I can't open the attachmend as well. It is not possible to open the zip.file
my replay is a bit late but....
cheers

READ PLEASE - There is nothing wrong with the video

Guys

There is nothing wrong with the video.

1. USE FIREFOX browser to download.
2. USE WINRAR to unzip.
3. USE WINAMP to play.

I watched the view this morning so I hope this helps.

Back