EUR/USD Daily Video, November 12, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Yesterday market has destroyed hourly H&S issue. I think that market can reach 1.3512 area today. It very near to daily oversold at 1.3490.
At the same time the strong bearish behavior during recent days makes me thing that the probability of reaching 1.3250-1.33 area is rising, although after some retracement to the upside.
Also we take a look at yesterday's H&S trade:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mr Morten..got stuck with a buy position on 137.50 but i did not close it because from earlier analysis you say that Eur Usd might be going as high as 1.49 so i am hoping as it swings back, i might get out with some profit. Anway thanks as usual for the excellent work. Well that was for not being able to see your video yesterday Mr Morten. Not putting you at any fault here but i guess you do realize how important your input is and without you, i guess i can say many are prone to bad jugdements or calls. Thanks again for all the worthy efforts that do not go undue and unnoticed but appreciated.

Text of the video

Sive,

Where can I find text versions of your video analysis? (I.e., a script of what you said in your video).

Thank you for all you do. Have a good weekend.

Regards,
Tom

ochills

Thanks Sive
for great analysis it is highly appreciated
thanks once again
but pls how can I get the website for your Vedio I mean UTUBE VIDEO website link that I can watch your video analysis.
thanks

Back