EUR/USD Daily Video, October 02, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
probably we stand at the eve of expanding stage on daily chart, thus, tomorrow we will get either bullish stop grabber or bearish DRPO pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are the ADP Non farm employment numbers then? They certainly got published today? I could never understand 'why' they had these two different ones during same week! This one is supposed to only 3*! NFP on friday is 5* but you say it won't happen because of 'shutdown'!??

So what are the ADP Non farm employment numbers then? They certainly got published today? I could never understand 'why' they had these two different ones during same week! This one is supposed to only 3*! NFP on friday is 5* but you say it won't happen because of 'shutdown'!??
ADP is calculated by private agency, not government entity and they calculate employment only in private sector.
NFP is a government numbers.

Oh..OK. Tks. Well...still can be significant...judging by yesterdays move. Quite a Big drop from expected to actual numbers. So..still no NFP tomorrow then? A bit hard for me to keep up with news now..as i've just moved to Australia and all my 'times' are messed up and no decent news channel at moment!

Back