EUR/USD Daily Video, October 17, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
As market has got relief from US government - sentiment has changed drastically:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sive, interesting morning. I have to tell you that i had my suspicion of something on the London Open after last nights news from the US. I am not in London now..but Australia...and i think that is certainly helping my trading as i don't have to get up early to watch your video and catch the london open! :) I took a position on Gold with retracement of the Bullish Stop Grabber and this time 'creamed it'! I also had a 'Buy Stop' order at 1285. By the way..it looks like today's Gold video is the 'same' as yesterday's!? I don't know if this was the intention?
The euro analysis again was excellent with 'Gartley 222'...but boy..did you 'cut that one close'! I think as you finished your analysis and sipped your morning coffee..the euro almost 'jumped' off the screen..!!?? ;) Spasiba!

Back