EUR/USD Daily Video, September 05, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Today comments mostly on medium-term perspective:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive, yes, think it is a very good recommendation to now stay away from this market . Remember well, few (3 ?) months ago, we had similar situation and than there was only Inside-Candles for 2 or even three weeks . Thats the downside of such brutal movements as happened yesterday .

So, perhaps for next weekly research you could have a look into other pairs, please, which are less depending on - at least - the EUR ? And share with us your opinion, if to look at all soemwhere else . Currently I keep on looking at the AUDUSD which , if trading Long , has positiive swap as aside-advantage . Lolly views the KIWI , I think ?

Thank you very much for guiding us throught this last weeks , Sive . To me, it was very very helpfull ...once again :)

KB

Back