EUR/USD Daily Video, September 22, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Since FOMC meeting in the past, market is showing more clear signs of futher price action:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC

thank you Sive!

two ABC have accomplished: 1,49/1,38/1,45 and 1,39/1,36/1,38
both at the same price 1,3447;
at this point I am waiting for the retracement;

new confluence zone: 1,3573 to 1,3599

greetings, Erich

momentum

hi Sive,

1,3446 or 47 were near the 100% expansion from the recent ABC; the price respected that area but goes to the next exp. level; it seems the price move to 1,3385 (1,3375 fx) directly, but who knows;
however, maybe relaxing to the upside in the afternoon;
but what will be the new retracement- resp. confluence-zone? Sive, could you post this new levels for the retracement, if any one starts at all, please?

thanks a lot,
greetings, Erich

Your a great Mentor to have Sive...Thankyou sir!!!

Hi Sive,

I have been following your lessons for nearly 18 months know.

I have learnt so much from your weekly daily analysis.

It has helped me identify the type of trader i am as i work on the daily weekly charts info.

Thanks to you i am know becoming very consistent in my trading last week i opened a short position at 13910 closed at 13660 250 pips

yesterday my order for short at 13740 got filled closed 13445 for 295 pips.

i have made a total of 545 pips for 2 trades .

I am waiting for the oversold condition to appear and have my long order pending.

Sive you are a credit to PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BECOME PROFESSIONAL FX TRADERS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO HAVE A GOOD REST AND SEE TOMORROW IF ORDER GETS FILLED TODAY OR TOMORROW OR WHEN EVER.

I wish you and your family a lovely weekend Sive.

:):)

Best Regards

Asif

Hi Sive,

Great video and outcome. Just signed up to the site and will be going through your posts. What is the weekly oversold indicator you are using in the video. MA ?

Thanks,
Sully

Back