Euro Forex Pro Weekly 09-13 August, 2010

Thank you Sive for your analysis, it certainly helps to understand what the possibilities are when looking at the charts.

I see that FPA has a demo account that you trade in sometimes, updated every 15 minutes. Do you provide an investor "read only" password for the account?

Thank you!

Thanks!

Hi Mr. Sive,

Thanks alot, nice analysis, just wanna ask you, as you said, market seems to move 'W' pattern rather than 'V'. If market takes 'W' as its current pattern, then I think it may can reach nearly 1.4xxx?

What's your opinion?

Hi Mr. Sive,

Thanks alot, nice analysis, just wanna ask you, as you said, market seems to move 'W' pattern rather than 'V'. If market takes 'W' as its current pattern, then I think it may can reach nearly 1.4xxx?

What's your opinion?

Hi,
Well, I've talked about current move up, and I suppose you're talking about larger picture. Can you attach a chart with your 'W' formation so, that we can discuss it?

Mr Ochills

Hi Sive,
I really enjoy your analysis thanks a million.
But Your video on daily trend analysis I cant watch it because of poor internet in my area
pls I dont know if you can help people like me so
that we wont be left behind.
Thanks for good analysis

Eur Update

Thanks a million Sive for your wonder analysis. Hope EUR will give a clearer direction this week.

indicators

Hi Sive,

Thank you for your analysis. I wish to know which indicator you use on monthly chart (I think - MACD and Detrended Oscilator), what are the values and how to setup them. For MACD is ok, but Detrended Oscilator I don`t have on my Indicator list.

Best regards,
Dragan Lukic

Hi Sive,

Thank you for your analysis. I wish to know which indicator you use on monthly chart (I think - MACD and Detrended Oscilator), what are the values and how to setup them. For MACD is ok, but Detrended Oscilator I don`t have on my Indicator list.

Best regards,
Dragan Lukic

Detrended oscillator is just a difference between two Moving Averages.
I use Close price - 7-period SMA or 1-period SMA-7period SMA. THis is the same.

Hi Sive!

Thank you for your posts)) I like them very much. I've got a question about monthly, weekly, daily pivots you mention in every report, could you please explain or give a link to the place where I can find how they are calciulated,

Thank you in advance,
Have a nice day,
Jans

Back