Ever heard of a private Forex investment club, similar to a Stock Investment Club?

resalin

Recruit
Many years ago, I was part of several stock investment clubs where the monthly member dues were collected and then combined used to be invested into selected stocks. The profits generated were regularly divided among the members based upon the percentage of total investment made by the individual members.

As I recall, there was a national company that instructed new stock investment clubs how to organize and operate such clubs.

Does anybody know if there is a U.S. organization that does anything similar, but using forex currencies instead of stocks?

Thanks for your help.

WOW! Did you shine a bright light on all of that! Thanks for the advice and extra information.

Quite helpful!

WOW! Did you shine a bright light on all of that! Thanks for the advice and extra information.

Quite helpful!

Good that you asked before joining any "lose all your money" club. Forex can be very profitable, but you need to know how to invest your money and most important how to stay away from "toxic" organizations!!!

Try to make sure your money is going into your account at a broker, most of the Ponzi clubs ask you to send them money so you can "pool" with a broker -Which is a pile of stinky stuff.
Most brokerages today support profit sharing through PAMM accounts, there is no need to pool.

So unless you are depositing into your own account I would advise strongly against it unless you have done a HUGE amount of due diligence.

Back