Experience or Education?

Yes education is first .First you know something about forex then are able to do trading for getting experience. Experience will not come to you until you not get forex education that is required for starters. .

I guess both education and experience counts in trading, but experience is the thing that comes up with practice. So better to learn forex trading processes and experience them through implementing the acquired skills by practicing forex demo accounts in start and then go to live accounts.

According to me, an equal combination of experience and education is the primary requisite for a successful trader. It is the two faces of the same coin.

I choose both as I needed nearly a month to learn the basics and 5 months of practice before I started to earn more then 50 bucks. I am still learning and it's my 9th month in trading, hope my profits will grow in future by x times. 200 bucks is a good sum for an indonesian freelancer , but anyway, I expected to earn more... Oh..

I choose both as I needed nearly a month to learn the basics and 5 months of practice before I started to earn more then 50 bucks. I am still learning and it's my 9th month in trading, hope my profits will grow in future by x times. 200 bucks is a good sum for an indonesian freelancer , but anyway, I expected to earn more... Oh..
Everyone wants to earn a million at once, but it's good that you have enough will to continue trading without earning big money. You are on the right way, buddy

Why people not understand reality, they can not become millionaire until had no skill to do profitable trading or they had billions of capital where they can make thousands of profit every day. With just some capital as most of the people invest they should not dream a big.

The thing is if you got education then experience is sort of thing that is going to come with time if we just practice out what we learn, so there is no extra yard required for it. So, it’s no doubt education required as experience is going to come anyway! If anyone believes that just starting up on demo even not learning then that is absolutely incorrect mindset and is going to lead nowhere.

Back