• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sgi1981,

I will advise you (albeit a little differently) what that unprofessional representative from FigFX posted to me.
Go, get a real broker! This broker FigFX, with their rude & uncouth attitude representative, sinks.
Don't you know by now that they are TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED in your small account? It's not worth their while to keep you happy...in fact, their Representative/Salesman Javier Keeth has been snarling at you to drive you off, but you keep going back to them!
Boy oh boy! What can we say to a badly abused & battened wife who keeps coming back for more to her abusive husband?

Surely there must be a suitable section in the “Hall of Shame” for rude and uncouth broker’s representatives who abuses their client! :mad:

Exness; yah?

Hmmm, I took the trouble to check their reviews here at FPA and at some other sites.

Well, there are some very good, with equally very bad, reviews on them...but good news is, they don't seem to have any bad tempered and rude Representative/Salesman like they have here at FIGfx. So that would be a step in the right direction; my friend! : )

A word of caution though! You do know Exness is also a Russian broker, and their minimum deposit is usd100; right??

Still, I would strongly advise you to join in the forum (here at FPA) on this broker and ask them any questions that you feel like before you jump in and discover...ooh, ooh, not again!

SGI1981 my friend, I just hope you are not one of those people who keeps picking the wrong type of partner.

I guess I can only wish you good luck and all the best with your new chosen broker!

Exness; yah?
A word of caution though! You do know Exness is also a Russian broker, and their minimum deposit is usd100; right??
I have 100$.
I transfer them on the account, and then I take out 80 $. To lose 20 $ for me small loss.

You deposit the minimum usd100 and than withdraw usd80 immediately to trade on usd20???

Why don't you just leave the usd100 in your account and use money management...that is to say, "play" with only usd20??

Alternatively, sign up with Liteforex as they give you usd5 (absolutely FREE) to play with.

Ok buddy, guess you are still going through the learning process.:)

Go get those "pips" my friend and all the best...and have fun while you are at it; yah!

A fragment of a conversation with support FigFX:

Live Operator:
Hello, May I help you sir/miss?
Dariusz:
My login and password doesn't work.
Live Operator:
Sorry sir, we aren't accepting clients from Poland
Live Operator:
Your ID and proof of address will show, UK or Poland ?
Dariusz:
adress proof it's from uk
Live Operator:
Try it now
Dariusz:
OK
Dariusz:
thanks
Live Operator:
You are welcome, have a nice day

WTF? and my account is not still fully verified.
I worry to send money to this broker.
Could you tell me why clients from Poland is not welcome?
Dariusz

daromanchester: Nothing personal of course. Nobody ever mentioned that we accept all clients. We have specific client categorization procedures that resulted in rejecting your account.

Scott Shuttleworth: You are very right. Some people just do not feel good when others are making success, and all they do is throw rocks.

RahmanSL: Your mad reply only shows how helpless you feel. Really friend, if you have nothing to do, do it somewhere else.

sgi1981: Yes, maybe this is a case of an uninteresting client if that's the right word. This client is ready to popup a 1000 chat tickets daily and was able to annoy a team of 6 operators for his small $100 account. We tried in many several ways to make him leave us alone and trade in a different place. FIG is finally a broker, and not a learning center.

Have a nice day

Javier Keeth, you really am a screwed up, rude, and totally ignorant forex salesman.

There are so many comments about you and your two bits wanna-be broker's rudeness to clients in every brokers review sites about this rudeness that I am totally surprise that your screwed up company is still in business.

To all forex traders here, go get a REAL broker as this want is just masquerading as a broker and is in reality a bucketshop broker.

daromanchester: Nothing personal of course. Nobody ever mentioned that we accept all clients. We have specific client categorization procedures that resulted in rejecting your account.

My account is closed again.
It looks, however, that the Poles do not like because I am a UK resident for several years and such documents sent to you.
And the fact that I was born in Poland, it should not matter.
Well, unless customers from the UK are not welcome.
At the emails have not you responded.
I am no more interested in working with you.

Have a nice day

Back