• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good for you, daromanchester, for finally coming to your senses.

Go get a REAL broker who doesn't discriminate, utterly rude broker salesman, arrogant, and screwed up as this FIGfx obviously is a bucketshop wannabe broker.

If you have the capital (over usd5k) go with Dukascopy or FXCM.
If you want mini or standard accounts, go with FXopen, MB Trading, Alpari, Tadawul, Vantage, and even Liteforex.

You will see what real and professional Forex Brokers are really like and none of them are rude, arrogant, and screwed up as this salesman Java keeth they have in this bucketshop wannabe broker figfx. who is unaware that that he is in the Forex Peace Army site which clearly posted at the top left hand corner of the site with a statement:
"FOREX PEACE ARMY. SCAMMERS PRAY THAT YOU DON'T JOIN US TODAY".

To me, without the slightest doubt in mind, Figfx clearly falls under that category.

Good for you, daromanchester, for finally coming to your senses.

Go get a REAL broker who doesn't discriminate, utterly rude broker salesman, arrogant, and screwed up as this FIGfx obviously is a bucketshop wannabe broker.

If you have the capital (over usd5k) go with Dukascopy or FXCM.
If you want mini or standard accounts, go with FXopen, MB Trading, Alpari, Tadawul, Vantage, and even Liteforex.

You will see what real and professional Forex Brokers are really like and none of them are rude, arrogant, and screwed up as this salesman Java keeth they have in this bucketshop wannabe broker figfx. who is unaware that that he is in the Forex Peace Army site which clearly posted at the top left hand corner of the site with a statement:
"FOREX PEACE ARMY. SCAMMERS PRAY THAT YOU DON'T JOIN US TODAY".

To me, without the slightest doubt in mind, Figfx clearly falls under that category.

I have an account with the major brokers.
I just wanted to open an account for a small contest with my colleagues.
FigFx is out of luck since I am a moderator on Polish Forex Forum.
Now we all know the truth about the broker.

Hee hee! Looks like its about time that Rahman and Javiar have a steel cage match.

I wonder why FigFx doesn't like traders from Poland???

Hee hee! Looks like its about time that Rahman and Javiar have a steel cage match.

I wonder why FigFx doesn't like traders from Poland???

Nah Pharaoh.. Not right.
RahmanSL and I just got over excited proving things.. I am sure we will find a compromise and a way to live in peace here over the forums..

As for the client from Poland, we were a little "not sure" of a client from Poland trying to send us a proof of address from the UK. So we simply disabled the account to avoid any complexities upon withdrawal. As yo know, we process withdrawals for 100% verified accounts only.

Best wishes, have a nice weekend

As for the client from Poland, we were a little "not sure" of a client from Poland trying to send us a proof of address from the UK. So we simply disabled the account to avoid any complexities upon withdrawal. As yo know, we process withdrawals for 100% verified accounts only.

Best wishes, have a nice weekend

Good one. Why is no one contacted me?
Scan the bank statement is not good?
I have a landline phone in the UK. You can also verify.
Good brokers are doing it. And you do not even have a phone.
Broker without a phone. How he'd call me? Haha

At the beginning of the account was unlocked. But I was afraid to put money.
Since the status was unverified. And I was right.
I sent a message to you. Nobody answered.
I sent the scans again. Again, my account was blocked.

I have a British driving license. But I sent the Polish IDs.
And well. Because they have lost money for sure.
And so I know what a broker.
I still have not answered why you do not like Poles. :)

To Javier Keeth
sgi1981: Yes, maybe this is a case of an uninteresting client if that's the right word.
In customer agreement is not present "uninteresting client".
This client is ready to popup a 1000 chat tickets daily and was able to annoy a team of 6 operators for his small $100 account.
In customer agreement is not present criteria: Quantity chat tickets daily, Quantity of money for a chat.
We tried in many several ways to make him leave us alone and trade in a different place.
Russian operator loony. He becomes hysterical when I am quiet.

Figfx permanantly blocked my account by accusation!

I was accused by 3 reasons:

1) Self Rebate
You are an affiliate with account 120595, and own a trading account #121216

** No any commission on that account, moreover, I registered 121216 through IB/Agent 100100, how could I do self rebate? Also the support told me to open the account 121216 for trading. What is my wrong???

(When I send them 3 emails to ask for investigation, no any reply, I became a trash for them...)

2) False Identity
Each of the two above accounts use a different address, residential address and telephone.

**I can prove all evidence I sent them is real, if they doubt, why didn’t they ask for more documentation from me??? I can even give a bank statement, or even they can call to check with Siam Commercial Bank (Thailand). But it seems they do not need it. And my account was verified before deposit and trade, if false, why didn’t they deny me from deposit?

(No any evidence to show me how false, just spoken)

3) Account management
You also operate a third account accessing our servers from the same IP address.
This third account #122807, uses again a different residential address, and copies every single trade from that account above.

** That is not 3rd account. It is a real trader and she is my mother. We already asked your support about register by using same IP and Mr. Simon (Figfx support) said no problem. We have three houses, two houses in Ubonratchathani, one house in Bangkok, my Dad own 1st house in Ubonratchathani, my mom own the 2nd house in Ubonratchathani, and I own the 3rd house in Bangkok, that is why my mom address appear in other Ubonratchathani, but she moving around between these three house, and she use the computer at house in Bangkok to trade! The address and the body must be always at the same place? And we have to trade from the address that appears on paper only???!!! I don’t think so.

(Just becuase my mom use computer in Bangkok to trade while her address which appear on paper in Ubonratchathani, Figfx called me and mom as a rule breaker and took all the profit, totally 932 dollars)

When I tried to talk with online support, the online support replied "your case has been solved" and offline, without any explanation "How solve?" Because my account 121216 and my mom account 122807 were still blocked and my mom never get her profit 932 dollars back...(Only get return 125 Dollars investment)

Really have no idea what is solve in support meaning?? and after I tried o connect them again and again, no any support available to talk with me...I feel so poor and idiot to trust them...

I swear all my spoken today is the truth...Please reconsider if you plan to invest with Figfx, when you loss, they will encourage you to invest more by a very interesting promotion. But whenever you win...you will become a rule breaker without notice, and you will never get your hard earning profit to your pocket. it doesn't matter how hard you try to verify yourself, they will never listen to you. My mother and I cry anytime when talk about this, so painful...

Last edited:
My evidence which Figfx never care to see it.

My evidence...

Attachments

• confirmation from simon.JPG
    confirmation from simon.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 48
  • figfx support.JPG
    figfx support.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 47
  • figfx escape from chatting 2.JPG
    figfx escape from chatting 2.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 48
My evidence...
I think Chanya is a victim of cheating job made by figfix!!! I doubt to invest with them!!! what is the aim of trading if I wouldn't get my profit!!!!!!!! I think they should return her money or if they didn't no body will trust them to invest with!!

Thank you for warning us!

If you check scam alerts you'll see Fig has also suspended my account and that of 3 other traders I know under false accusations, they seem to be scamming everyone lately.

Back