• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Latency arbitrage is not cheating either, as it is done professionally by the big boys in higher end currency trading.

e-forex magazine had a special feature on latency that was published in October 2005.

Here is a quote:
the Currenex platform processes approximately five thousand spot orders per second

Here is an excerpt of the article: Case Study : Sean Gilman, CTO at Currenex, outlines how they are tackling the latency issue.

If it was 5000 orders per second back in 2005, I wonder how it is now in 2010. It's interesting to see the amount of attention and effort that was put in to ensure top performance, especially in order execution.

Compare this with the technology of FIGfx who complain about traders submitting too many orders per second.

why bother?

"While FIGfx allows scalping,we still prevent some expert advisers than are being spread on the market as millionaire makers. Please make sure your expert adviser does not overload the server with orders, rely on market gaps, trade inappropriate price jumps and/or use any other cheat methods before you implement on a real account. Also we aren’t accepting News Trading Strategy."

This doesnt leave any room for actually believing this broker would ever honor a winning trade. A "real" brokerage doesnt have to worry like this. Again,why bother wondering? Plenty of better brokers and absolutely plenty of better Reps. I will admit ,though, the entertainment value of this thread keeps me coming back to FPA time and time again.

e-forex magazine had a special feature on latency that was published in October 2005.

Here is a quote:

Here is an excerpt of the article: Case Study : Sean Gilman, CTO at Currenex, outlines how they are tackling the latency issue.

If it was 5000 orders per second back in 2005, I wonder how it is now in 2010. It's interesting to see the amount of attention and effort that was put in to ensure top performance, especially in order execution.

Compare this with the technology of FIGfx who complain about traders submitting too many orders per second.

Probably, and for the first time ever, I will have to agree with hyper.

Currenex, a huge financial service provider that is 100x bigger than FIGfx have been facing such problems and decided to migrate to linux on HP servers earlier.

At FIGfx, linux is not an option due to limitations of the MT4 platform. Our liquidity sources 'with all respect' are not comparable with those Currnex had and have now.. So for sure, arbitrage order execution is a problem for us, even now.

Our approach was to deny serving clients that rely on arbitrage techniques, taking in consideration that only a low percentage of our clients actual utilize this technique.

Outcome:
FIGfx, does not welcome any kind of accounts, traders, techniques, EA's that rely on arbitrage to avoid problems with traders due to high possibilities of slippage and delays in order execution. This is a fact, that I can not deny. If you are willing to use this technique, please use Currenex :)

Why my accounts 119394 and 119395 are blocked ?

Hello,

1- Before writing on public forums, it is very recommended to contact the broker directly and ask. Does that make any logic?

2- We have explained above what "account archival" is. Both mentioned accounts have ZERO balance, and were archived for inactivity.

3- We have told you over this same thread a couple of months ago, that you are not welcome to trade with FIGfx Brokers. Check:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/7590-figfx-com-10.html#post43735

Bye

hello javier

hello javier, i hope my own issue will soon be resolved. i have sent several e-mails but i'm still waiting for final resolution.

my account number is 127461
thanks

hello javier, i hope my own issue will soon be resolved. i have sent several e-mails but i'm still waiting for final resolution.

my account number is 127461
thanks

Hello,

Of course, you do remember why you were clocked, right?
If not, here is a reminder.

127461107153.gif

As well, please take a few minutes to follow the support tickets you open, instead of looking for your answer on public forums.

You already submitted a support ticket, and you were answered promptly with the quoted text below.. Would you please explain what was the reason to come out here and ask for help?

Hello,

Please read the previous email we sent you again.
The withdrawal for banned accounts is issued within 14 business days.

Thank you & Have a nice day

This shows that you DID receive a reply to your concerns, that involved the final resolution as you said.

And finally, if you even paid some attention to your own account, you would have noticed that you have already been sent your funds earlier today.

Issue resolved. thanks

thanks i got it. but sincerely, i never opened two accounts, i never share my laptop with anybody. this is the truth and God is my witness.

i got in touch with the guy you said i traded his account on my ip via the e-mail you sent along with the above message. I got to know that guy lives in Ibadan while i live in lagos and we have never met or communicate before. Ibadan is about 300 kilometers from lagos where i live.

i want to implore you look into you set up for errors because I'm certain i'm not guilty of the accusation.

Hello Netsurf,

I am glad you got the funds.

Technically -you can ask around-, there is NO WAY someone can share the same IP of your home router while being 300km away.

Maybe, you just did not know about it.
Someone, somehow, is sharing your internet connection. Is your WiFi router secured?

There are certain cases where we 'ignore' such situations when there are shared connections from a CDMA/GPRS service providers that share the same IP on an ISP level. Yet, this is no the case here.

The connection above was from a DSL router, and weather you knew about it or not (I do believe you honestly), this is still a violation that we need to take action about.

Just imagine that this 'someone' has a sniffer attached to your private network, and will contact us to withdraw your funds.. what will you do then? Would you believe we had nothing to do with it?

Certainly, all these measures are taken to protect customers.

Have a nice day

Pending Withdrawal

Hello javier,

Nice to know u in here, for figfx i think its good broker and your program 100% bonus its very fantastic for newbie trader like me, cos with that banus i can open trade with double margin also.

i just want to ask about what is requirement to request withdrawal, in your rules if i already verified user so i can make withdrawal request,

but in this case (my account is 129673) i make witdrawal request, but its still pending and i got email from your backoffice departement if i must provide certificate of birth for withdrawal,
why i must provide certificate of birth? just to withdraw my money?
my account is already verified? but why i acaanot withdraw?
i already sent document to proof my identity n my address?
birth certificate that you requested is very strange for me?
if there are no other documents to replace it?
exactly why your company make it difficult clients to make withdrawals?

FYI, i already reply your backoffice email n axk about it, but they not yet respond, so i ask it in here.

Thanks, (sorry if my english bad)

Back