• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello javier,

Nice to know u in here, for figfx i think its good broker and your program 100% bonus its very fantastic for newbie trader like me, cos with that banus i can open trade with double margin also.

i just want to ask about what is requirement to request withdrawal, in your rules if i already verified user so i can make withdrawal request,

but in this case (my account is 129673) i make witdrawal request, but its still pending and i got email from your backoffice departement if i must provide certificate of birth for withdrawal,
why i must provide certificate of birth? just to withdraw my money?
my account is already verified? but why i acaanot withdraw?
i already sent document to proof my identity n my address?
birth certificate that you requested is very strange for me?
if there are no other documents to replace it?
exactly why your company make it difficult clients to make withdrawals?

FYI, i already reply your backoffice email n axk about it, but they not yet respond, so i ask it in here.

Thanks, (sorry if my english bad)

Hello,

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate your feedback.

Yet, it would have more accurate to contact us by opening a support ticket on our own support system, instead of finding public forums to ask questions. We can not follow all members at all times, on all forums, to answer their questions.

Our customer support portal is available at FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal

As for the requested COF, we would kindly ask you to review the customer agreement (Paragraph 5.3) where it clearly states that we reserve the right to ask for any additional documents we deem necessary for extended verification.

In addition, a certificate of birth can not be something that hard as you described it. Everyone is given such a paper the day they are born. Just scan it in good quality and send it as an attachment to our backoffice, that's all.

Have a nice day

for mr. Javier Keeth

hello mr Keeth my name is meggyes maria magdolna and my account nr is 123749
is start trading whith figfx on august an everything was ok but sunday i put a whitdraw request and i still not recieve any ammount.I corresponded whith mr.simon from your company she told me that the my account is ok and no problem but i still not recieve anything. Can u look what is the problem please.
i requested via moneybookers
thank you

Maria,

You have sent an email to every inbox in the company.
Each of them was replied with (PLEASE OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET, WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA EMAIL)

Why is it so hard to open the ticket?

i recieve the email but i can't open this ticket becose i can't find this phone code i write an email one mounth ago for mr.simon that i'm lost the code i forget to saved and i can't corresponde whit the company

Signed Agreement

hi my name is cvs kumari iam from india i opened a trading account with figfx bearing account no 133053 in the month of november 2010 initially i invested 200usd which i lost in trading and then i invest 600usd and out of that investment i withdrew 600usd last month and today i withdrew another 600usd and now suddenly i received a email from them saying my account is terminated as i have not sent the signed terms of agreement. and i do not understand when i received email from them that my account is fully verified. they terminate my account now and that too after 2 month of trading. if they had to terminate the account they should have done after 7 days of account opening. not when i request withdrawal. i had 1000usd in the account and now they are saying to send the signed documents again and invest again and trade again.

figfx troubling me please help

hi my name is cvs kumari my account no with figfx is 133053 i opened account in the month of novemeber 2010 now after 2months they blocked my account saying i have not sent the terms of service agreement copies. which i never found in website to download. i dont know whom to approach for help. i have 1000usd in the account and they are not allowing me to trade or withdraw it. the bonus amount what they gave me they already took it back when i requested for withdrawal. now my money they just replied saying if i submit anymore tickets they would block my ticket support also.

please help me

or contact me cvskumari@yahoo.com

Hello,

In your last support ticket, you admitted not reading terms of service at all, and not even knowing your obligations. Complaining about what is there and what is not, can not be an accepted reason.

We have a very well explained documents called terms of service that you are required to read, understand, and agree to, before making any trades. You actually agree to those terms everytime you enter a new trade or do any financial transaction over the system.

In the old terms of service that used to be before the website update, that was paragraph 4.1, now it is shifted and available to you in paragraph 27.

You can read it, understand it, print it, and head to consult your lawyer.
FigFX exercised a right well explained, by banning your account for not sending-in the required documents.

The only incorrect thing we actually did is withdrawing your money, then banning you. We should have banned you without sending you yesterday's withdrawal.

This issue is closed for FigFX, contact your lawyer in case you feel something is incorrect; Good luck.

I don't thinks, FigFX is a scam site. I had a good experience. I am trading with them from last 4 months. and I also had 6 or 8 withdrawals. The first time it taken near by 2 days. and rest of all the I got the payment within very short time. some time within 3 to 5 hours. And about executiion, you just show one broker with 1 PIP with this much good execution. I am totally satisfied with figfx. You can check my account 137291

Thank you

Hello Sijo,

Thank you for the letting us know your review.

If I didn't work for FigFx Brokers, I'd probably think someone paid you to do this positive review, it is very strange to see someone coming here to leave a positive review, I simply don't believe it. :D

Thank you again, and please keep us always informed of your feedback, we appreciate your time and efforts.

ps> I checked your account, all there is just in perfect shape. Good luck with your trades.

Back