• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Deposit,Bonus,Withdraw All tested and it's ok perfect....But re-quote really kills we have to try 10 to 15 times mainly when we try to close the position that to in normal market hrs..I cannot imagine these thing in news hrs.....Fix these re-quote problem or minimize these re quote problem i will re-fund you in near feature... :p

Worst customer service ever

I would strongly recommend people do not trade futures instruments with Fig, these people dont know what a contract size means, and cannot provide information about contract sizes, because they dont understand it. They have NO understanding of the futures market. They are not familiar with basic concepts of commodities trading or the financial services industry.

I have sent two emails now requesting to know why there is money taken out of my account, it's been over a week and no response, you have said you will not answer my questions. My account is not blocked, because I have not violated any of the Terms.

Just look at the way the FIG guy talks to "customers" in this thread. Your rudeness and arrogance is only surpassed by your idiocy. No wonder the staff are incompetent, they are run by the mother of all morons!

After a dismal and hostile display of their inept customer service they decided to remove $237 from my account and refused to answer any questions about it! It was just a magical deduction. Then they went and deleted the first week of my trading history - really strange business conduct.

Bad attitude, bad knowledge, bad service, bad ethics = bad broker.

www.figfx-steals-money.com

That domain will not show to figfx staff :)

Would somebody from the FPA contact this so-called trader, and ask him for a statement? Let's see if has guts to show an unedited, uncut one.

I doubt he will, because absolutely everything written here is one big lie.. and the MT4 statement should be a nice kicker that proves to the public hoe some s***h**ds like this, can ruin your reputation and hard work.

And yes dear loser, we might be arrogant which is not something to be shy of. When we started to do forex business, we though we'll meet nice people where we can enjoy our day making business, and money. Unfortunately, every success story has a few lines about people like yourself.

Come on, be a man for once in your life and in front of all people here.
Submit a request for a case against FIG, provide your statement, and let people who know things make the verdict. If we're guilty, you will win a $1000 free, no strings attached, just take them and leave. But if we're not, you will do two things:

a) come back here and express how sorry you are, for your silly post above.
b) promise, as a man, to get educated before leaving more silly posts.

The choice is yours; and before I forget, please know that you are an absolute waste of life \ admit it.

:mad:

Pretty strange how you ignore emails for requests of information, but reply real fast when your nonsense is in public view. I wrote politely to your helpdesk on email and you and your staff insulted me and then ignored me.

You wont even put your names on the emails of your 'customer replies' garbage that you spue out, who's doing the hiding? But from the obvious gutter like trash talking teenage brat response, this is obvious the same unprofessional person that wouldn't discuss why my account was missing funds nor answer simple questions about contract sizes.

You have no idea how to run a business or treat customers with basic respect, and that's probably because your a new business and its a risky proposition with new businesses. And I suggest you answer my question and check your emails for once MORON. Learn some customer service which usually involves don't insult customers.

The account history shows ALL of the transactions available, because you've deleted about the first week of transactions. It doesn't even add up even close to correct because of the missing transactions. It's like a Doctor deleting the first page of a patients notes after he removes a liver instead of implanting a pacemaker.

All I wanna know is why there is a $237 credit out? Which had you replied to my original email I wouldnt have had to expose your nonsense customer service and bad accounting practises and now your bull**** is out for everyone to see.
Screenshot:
http://is.gd/3lPh1w

figcreditoutmystery.png

Take this as a lesson to dont ignore your customers and treat them like ****.

Check your emails and you'll find my account number. Since you stuffed me around, I'm gonna let you find what you should have replied to ages ago.

I'll take that $1000 now. Or is your word no good?

Hello my account number is 159406 and today i have open(Sell) 1 standard lot of USD/CAD at the rate of 0.9941 bearing the order number 4761435 with take profit said to 0.9937 and when the price have reached my take profit the order failed to close and result in continous open.Please help me with these immediately..I am worried with these...

I hope Javier Keeth will help me with these...my ticket number 8660..

Issue resolved. :)

Last edited:
Hello fxtradererode,

This is Javier, and I would like to let you know that I am looking into this for you at the moment, there is no need for the buzz you have created here.

The FPA -FYI- was never meant to be a threatening point. What you are trying to do is far beyond being accepted.

In technical terms, and from what I see in your own logs and screenshots, the position was stopped out before the TP was hit. And one more very important thing you forgot to mention, is a requote taking place..

see:
-----
16:23:58 '159406': order #4761435 sell 1.00 USDCAD at 0.9941 was modified -> sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.9937
16:33:57 '159406': close order #4761435 sell 1.00 USDCAD at 0.9941 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.9937 at price 0.9940
16:33:57 '159406': request was accepted by server
16:33:57 '159406': request in process
16:34:15 '159406': requote 0.9941 / 0.9942 for order #4761435 sell 1.00 USDCAD closing at 0.9940

Above, you stated that you were unable to close the position.. right?
The lines I posted above show that you have been requote 2 pips (0.9942) when you tried to close at (0.9940), which at the moment was an inappropriate price.

Anyways, I am not debating or trying to prove anything here.. I want to say two things:

1) I really hate your way of explaining things, and going publicly as a way to threaten your broker. This is the worst thing you can ever do, specially that I can see our support team has offered you all help, and even advise on how to avoid these pip slippages and execution delays.

2) I will look into this, please send me an email personally to editorial@figfx-administration.com with your account login, and a small explanation of what you think actually went wrong. I am sure we can get everything solved.

Good day

Back