• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Request update on LR withdrawal

Hello Mr. Keeth,

I am writing to ask for assistance regarding a Pending withdrawal made last September 26, 2011. I created a support ticket (8714) last September 29, 2011 and have received two replies since then.

The first reply came on September 30, 2011 stating the standard deposit and withdrawal time frame. The second reply came on October 4, 2011 saying "It appears there is a minor problem with our payment provider; we will update you once this is done."

Is this an issue with Liberty Reserve? If so, what other withdrawal options are offered so we can speed up this withdrawal?

Thank you and God Bless you.

Santino

Account: 144837
Support Ticket: 8714

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you for writing.
Yes, We do have an issue with LibertyReserve in regards to a few accounts/transactions and we are aware of this issue and we are closely watching it and working on a solution.

Please, stick to your opened ticket as it will be updated instantly as we get an update from LibertyReserve. Thank you

Thank you for the quick reply .

It is a big comfort to get a confirmation directly from you. I will keep the ticket open and wait for new updates. :)

Update please

Hello Javier,

On October 13, 2011, I received a reply in my support ticket saying.

"The problem with LR has not been yet resolved, unfortunately.
You can withdraw only the same way you deposited, which is LR.
We will update you once this issue done, sorry for the unforeseen event; It is absolutely not in our control. "

I understand from the message that there is still an issue with Liberty Reserve and you are working on resolving it. Do you have a time frame for situations like this? Has this happened before? From your experience, how long do cases like this usually take? What is the alternate / back-up plan?

Please understand my frustration as it has already been a good three weeks since I posted my withdrawal request. The amount of funds tied up is very significant for my livelihood.

In situations like this, would you consider allowing withdrawals via different methods? I would accept Credit card and bank wire or a number of e-currency options.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Santino

lost password

Hello Mr. Keeth,
Iam trading with you (my account number is 142162) and I was happy with you. But I lost phone password to my account. I addressed your customer support and you ignored my effort to prove my identity. Why you dont allow me to prove my identity by send you copy of my passport or ID or bank statement??? Why cant you send me new password to my (registered) email???

LR withdrawal issue update

Hello Sir,

In four days, October 26, 2011 my Liberty Reserve withdrawal request will have been pending for a month. I believe that 30 days is more than sufficient to communicate with Liberty Reserve and find a solution. My $4,421.40 withdrawal is still pending and I would like to have it paid to my LR account before October 26, 2011.

I have extended as much patience and understanding as I could. I have a sinking feeling that this issue might not end well. I sincerely hoped that we would find a amicable way to solve this.

I have read a lot of Javier's posts and he always stressed on communication of both parties. I know that I have tried my best to be patient and communicate with you and still I find your communication wanting.

I hope to get an immediate reply from your company.

I will be posting a copy of this message on FPA on Monday, October 25, 2011.

Thank you.

Santino Sabitsana
PGX Admin
PinoyGoldExchange

Hello,

With our respect to your patience for this time, this issue has been going with LR for more than 3 months now, so 1 month is not as "enough" as you can think. We have a veeeeery big problem with a few accounts, that resulted in lots, lots of money being blocked by LR. Unfortunately, your account was one of those affected.

Just as you have been patient, we have also been doing everything possible to solve the problem without affecting any clients. We have 3 advocates working with LibertyReserve, and we do hope this issue can be solved soon.

As for your threats about the FPA, we really do not think that will bring you any help. Threatening us will not solve any problems, believe me. It would make more sense to show a little more understanding as this issue gets solved, hopefully very soon.

Thank you & Have a nice day

● #306 Victoria House, 3rd Floor
● Mahe, Seychelles
● web: Forex Trading Broker | FigFX

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate getting updates and information such as these. It is a big comfort for me to know that your company is working hard for the solution of this issue.

I sincerely apologize if the statement in the previous message came out as a threat. This was never my intention. You see, I already established a conversation with Mr. Javier Keeth in the FPA - Broker -FiGFx thread and the purpose for the statement was to give you enough time to reply before I updated the thread.

I totally agree that FPA was not meant to threaten brokers. I too am a service provider in my country and I believe that constant customer and company communication is most effective. Cooler heads will always prevail.

I believe that FPA is a common ground for brokers and customers to publicly and transparently share and discuss issues which should lead to positive solutions. The best possible scenario is one where the broker gets more respect and better reputation through customer satisfaction.

Again, thank you for the reply and I hope to see this issue solved in the nearest possible time.

God Bless you.

Santino
PinoyGoldExchange

lost password

Hello Mr. Keeth,
why you didnt answer to my questions? I have a lot of account statement from your company too. I think its clear that Iam owner this account. I tell you again a can prove my identity. I can send you my ID.

Im Trading with FigFx from 2009, and there is no problem with them, Deposit and withdraw is running smooth and succeed, the support also is great rapidly reply with a clear statement and solution.
Hope they can solved the problem they facing now so i can continue trading with them....VIVA FIGFX

Arham (Jakarta-Indonesia)

Back