• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Interesting requotes

I can not understand strange things. Every time, when occurs requote, the prices which are displayed in a window requote differ from the prices, which are displayed on the diagrams after requote. For example. I want to add the new market order on USD/JPY. The current prices on the diagrams such 87.66:87.67. I press on the button Buy. In some seconds the server responds requote " the prices have changed, new prices 87.70:87.71" . After requote on the diagrams the prices 87.66:87.67 are displayed, then the prices change also they are equal 87.68:87.69.
And the prices 87.70:87.71 are displayed on the diagrams only after a plenty of changes of the prices in a range from 87.66:87.67 up to 87.68:87.69.
Thus, in requote to me is informed the prices, which on the diagram are displayed only in the large time, and besides after a plenty of changes of the prices. That is there is an idea - broker deceives in requote.
I addressed in technical support. The employee to me has named the reason - bad connection with the Internet at me, and at him good connection, and they receive the prices faster, than I. Such reason is not trusted, that.

Quickly said: what you are trying to say is technically impossible.

Your source of prices as a client, and our bridge's source of prices (as a server) is the same source. When MT executes an order, it does this upon the latest price received from the price provider.

If you have a delays in the prices you get from our server, I would suggest getting a decent VPS. That should eliminate the delay.

ps> If i'm not wrong: You were given a tip over the live support chat window earlier today. Use it ;)

Impression. When is executed order, the server of the broker not simply carries out it. It waits, while more favourable price will appear. For example.
I close the order Buy.
That does the server. You think, what it long carries out the order, because can not faster? It not the unique reason. The server waits for change of the price in the party, favourable to the broker. And after some time in cases if:
The price is higher, than price from the order of the client - there is no sense to do requote, because if the broker will close the order Buy for the greater price, to the broker it is favourable, the server closes Buy, is virtual for the client for the price from the client, and is real for the present price for the broker;
The price is lower, than the price from the order of the client - then will be requote;
The price has not changed - then will be requote And change of the price on one pip downwards.

I anywhere did not read it. I have thought up this algorithm. But it can not at one me in a head.

Hello,

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say here. And just in case, I do not see any reason for your efforts here except having nothing else to do.

The market watch on MT4 terminal, is like a price tag on vegetables in your nearest supermarket. You look at the price, and buy if you like it, or leave for the next shop if you don't.

That being said, I would "again" recommend you to leave our problematic servers, and find faster execution with other brokers. There are around a thousand different MT4 brokers if you try google around; logically, faster executions do exist somewhere.

FIG does feel sorry to lose a client, but when we see one sole trader following us on the majority of forums explaining his problem while 20K others seem just happy, the easiest would asking the client to find a better solution.

Have a nice day, and do me a favour and save us both time, build your post count in a different thread.

FIGfx best !

You have not understood me. I shall explain.

I like your prices, they for me the best, than the prices of other brokers. They class for scalping. I can not scalping so effectively with other broker.
And consequently your broker favour.

I wish the best decision of problems.

Last edited:
FigFX

Hey all,

I recently took a look at FigFX, they seemed to be a broker that was almost too good to be true. Everything I wanted! high leverage, low spread, mobile trading etc etc. I tried out their customer service (I always like to try it, see if the reps know what they're doing, that way if something bad happens to my account I know they can deal with it)

I never could get through to customer service via the live chat. I tried 5 times! I then wrote this email

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am quite interested in forex trading and was very happy to see your competitive offerings. Particuarly the opportunity to trade via mobile and the 1 pip spread on EUR/USD.

I've tried to contact your live customer support desk about four or five times now. Each time is says operators are availiable but when I get into the chat, no-one ever comes.

This makes me very suspicious, if I was to deposit money with your company and something were to go amiss, there wouldn't be anyone to assist me.

I quite like your offer however if this is not solved I will have to take my business to a broker who inspires more confidence.

Yours sincerely

My response from them was short. It was 'Please do!'

Now I have no evidence that this company is not legit, BUT it doesn't seem very professional for a company to reply to my concern with 'Please do!'.

If this is the attitude that they have towards their customers I will take my money elsewhere and encourage others to do the same.

Cheers,
Scotty

"My response from them was short. It was 'Please do!' "

Hmmmm, in other words, "bugger off"! Sounds quite similar to a reply I got from another broker.

Guess, instead labeling that broker as "Scammer", it should come another a category "Fly-by-night broker"; yah!

Stop wasting time with them...many more brokers out there!....but, unfortunately, at least hundred times more Newbies waiting to be scammed by these blood sucker brokers!
I just wish there is a way to bring/enlighten ALL Newbies to FPA site before they get themselves involved with these blood sucker brokers!

"My response from them was short. It was 'Please do!' "

Hmmmm, in other words, "bugger off"! Sounds quite similar to a reply I got from another broker.

Guess, instead labeling that broker as "Scammer", it should come another a category "Fly-by-night broker"; yah!

Stop wasting time with them...many more brokers out there!....but, unfortunately, at least hundred times more Newbies waiting to be scammed by these blood sucker brokers!
I just wish there is a way to bring/enlighten ALL Newbies to FPA site before they get themselves involved with these blood sucker brokers!

RahmanSL,
If you have an account with FIGfx, have a problem with your account, were scammed, were cheated, abused, blackmailed, etc... by FIG, please feel free to post here, if not, bugger off you too.

The FPA shall feel more responsible for brokers reputation that is badly hurt by kiddies like yourself with nothing else to do in their lives but throw blames and tips for newbies.. Who are you after all, a consultant of the ECB or what?

We really feel proud of our traders, teams and platform. We have lots of loyal traders that have been working for so long, and never even noticed a single delay or problem. Those are traders that know what they are doing.

On the other hands, you sometimes will have to deal with people that open two browser tabs... one to submit a withdrawal request, and the second to say WITHDRAWAL DELAYED almost instantly. lame.

Hmmm, what a nice Broker's Representative this Javier Keeth[/B] from FigFx!
I am very sure he will definitely receive "Broker's Representative Of The Year Award" : )

Nice going, and well done, Mr. Keeth! ...clap-clap-clap : )

RahmanSL,
If you have an account with FIGfx, have a problem with your account, were scammed, were cheated, abused, blackmailed, etc... by FIG, please feel free to post here, if not, bugger off you too.

The FPA shall feel more responsible for brokers reputation that is badly hurt by kiddies like yourself with nothing else to do in their lives but throw blames and tips for newbies.. Who are you after all, a consultant of the ECB or what?

We really feel proud of our traders, teams and platform. We have lots of loyal traders that have been working for so long, and never even noticed a single delay or problem. Those are traders that know what they are doing.

On the other hands, you sometimes will have to deal with people that open two browser tabs... one to submit a withdrawal request, and the second to say WITHDRAWAL DELAYED almost instantly. lame.

If you are so concerned for your reputation, why would your company give me attitude like that when I wrote that email?

I wasn't ranting or raving, I wasn't demanding immediate action. I understand sometimes the system can be down and other times the server just isn't working properly. If there were technical difficulties you could've just said rather than reply like that.

Here's a simple template of how you could've replied.
Dear Sir

We are experiencing technical difficulties and will email you once they are resolved. We apologise for any inconvinience and look forward to providing you with exceptional brokerage services in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Figfx

That would be quite reasonable in my opinion.

I will simply concerned that after 4-5 tries of the live chat I still couldn't get hold of a representative from your company. However I have been able to get in touch with representatives from other more expensive companies and recieved great assistance for all aspects of brokerage.

Customer service is of great value, especially in forex where we place a great deal of trust in our broker, not just with our money, but that in the event of the worst, they will be there to help reach resolutions in which all parties are satisfied.

I really did like your 1 pip eur/usd, but if other companies offer more polite customer service, I will gladly pay an extra 2-3 pips to them. I am just finishing a business degree and believe companies like that deserve to be paid with a premium.

In the future I will check back with figfx and see whether my concern was resolved. In the event that it is I think it would be fair for me to edit and remove my post. Until then it will remain as a review for others.

Thanks,
Scotty
P.s. Cheers Rahman for your reply, it gave me a laugh! :)

Rahman, I suppose the best way to spread awareness to newbies would be to create a page that only shows the best brokers. Only mods would be able to post here, that way we can all go to those few services. If other brokers wanted to be on that page, they would need to demonstrate the values and honesty we all desire in a broker.

I read many of the reviews on here by traders, some are obviously complaining about nothing. Some claim to be stop hunted when its obviously they were news scalping and had their stops too tight, others are just flamers. Its hard to know who has a legitimate case and who's fake!

Last edited:
To the Old Great Javier Keeth from FigFx:

Sorry I didn’t get the time to give you a proper reply to your post earlier on…but since I got the time now, the following should have been the proper and deserved reply:

1) If you have an account with FIGfx, have a problem with your account, were scammed, were cheated, abused, blackmailed, etc... by FIG, please feel free to post here, if not, bugger off you too.

R: Do you think I need your permission to post here at the FPA?? You very obviously forget what site you are at…i.e. the Forex Peace Army where we (the army traders) help warn other traders of, and to expose, scam (I prefer scum) brokers.
Well, you at FigFx finally said it out in the open….that’s telling traders to “bugger off” if we don’t like nor trust your inferior broker company and their uncouth & obviously very unprofessional representative (such as you).

2) The FPA shall feel more responsible for brokers reputation that is badly hurt by kiddies like yourself with nothing else to do in their lives but throw blames and tips for newbies.. Who are you after all, a consultant of the ECB or what?

R: So far as we can read here, FigFx has not been a very responsible broker, and their reputation kinda stink too.
Kiddies like myself? Have you re-read what you wrote? Is that the manner in which a professional and responsible Representative from a reputable company would respond to clients & potential clients?
Your response reads, sounds, and is definitely like an immature and inexperienced amateur in an adult world defending a not so reputable company in a very bad way. If you are employed in my company, I would instantly say to you (as old DT would say it) “You are fired!” for giving my company a very bad image.

3) We really feel proud of our traders, teams and platform. We have lots of loyal traders that have been working for so long, and never even noticed a single delay or problem. Those are traders that know what they are doing.

R: Have you read the reviews of FigFx given by some very obvious disgruntled/unsatisfied Clients & Ex-Clients? They sure did noticed a lot of delays & problems with FigFX.

4) On the other hands, you sometimes will have to deal with people that open two browser tabs... one to submit a withdrawal request, and the second to say WITHDRAWAL DELAYED almost instantly. lame.

R: Granted that there are indeed a lot of inexperienced traders screaming and hurling all sorts of wild accusations at Brokers without much basis due to their being first-time-out in the forex world.
Professional and reputable Brokers respond by explaining, and solving, these problems in very responsible and matured ways, while shady brokers always respond by being highly defensive, downright rude, and being (no other short way to described it) outright *******s!

This brings the conclusion to my reply to your post. So which type of Broker is FigFX, and which type of Broker’s Representative are you?

P/S: Scott – Just hang in there. If FigFx is as reputable as claimed, you will have hope. If not, bugger the hell out of them until you get your problems resolved. It’s your money, your call.
What good is a super-duper platform with unbelievable spreads if it’s a “Deposit Only Broker”?
But I would recommend that you move out your money to a less problematic Broker who have “nicer & more helpful” representatives coz, in my opinion, this one stinks!
All the best!

Back