• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FML-ForexMasterLevels

Kathi

Recruit
forexmasterlevels.com/
please, excuse me for the long statements below, but the item is very complex and important for me

Probably Nicola Delic is the most successful Programmer of all times, and nearly all of his followers had good success via his great Forex Master Levels, mainly because of one superindictor, the arrows. They cause high gains.
Therfore I purchased this system. But I could never use it though Nicola had promised (copy pasted)
Look, I make the same promise to every trader who joins my elite Mastery Trading Club

• You get every professional tool I use to make those consistent and lucrative returns…
    • And all the personal mentoring you need to make them work the same way for you.
Your shot at becoming a profitable and successful trader will never get any better than this.
These are all good intentions, but here they are far from reality. Nicola Delic has not prevented that I was excluded from FML by one of his friends(?)/ coworkers. For me it is nearly for sure the programmer of the Reversal indicator in Nicola`s former system "Elliott Waves DNA", the only person of Nicola`s team whom I had ever contacted. Sadly and carelessly I had "offended" him with my words and an explaining picture that his indicator did not recognise several reversals. His reaction was unawaited for me and incredibly criminal. For me he is a monster.
Theoretically also Nicola himself or a person of his choice could have done this harm to me because the email to the sadistic programmer went under the name Nicola. On the other hand I cannot imagine at all that Nicola himself felt violated by my words and reacted in such a terrible way that he only wanted to punish me without any advantage for him, like sadistic people do. The damages by the monster are: MT4 does not display the Market view, the terminal does not work and no
trading is possible at all. All charts are black with a remark: waiting for update.
Equally bad is his possibility to remote control all emails in and out which are connected with Alaziac.So I haveno possibility to contact anyone. Terrible.
A further case by the monster is that he prevented me from getting a member of Nicola`s Inner Circle by manipulating the list of countries.
I had asked about this list already some time ago, and got the answer via "Jeanie" that he does not understand what I mean. Maybe he understands that only for me two links had been falsified and must now be given to me in the original, correct format. I would be happy if the damages are removed completely and I would again become able to trade as before FML. But this would include that I am allowed to contact any person or address whom I want to contact without any interfering. If all these damages are not removed immediately by Nicola, who is the only person who can do this or make it be done correctly and completely, he characterises himself in my eyes as unreliable and dishonest. Seemingly also impossible. But something in my favor must be done. I cannot only be a slave.

For further proof of the bad activities of the partisan see below.
He prevented that I could get a correct access to the memberpage by giving me a false link by intention.
Copy pasted below:

Kindly check your details below
nicoladelic.org/premium/fml/
UN - hans_...
email address - ...@gmx.de
PW - XXXXXXX
Clickbank reciept - 5WZIWGN4
Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Jeanie

This link gave only six indicators. The most important "arrows" are missing.
With this link all trouble began. Finally the MT4 does not indicate the market view, the terminal does not work, so no trading at all is possible.
The monster feels like a partisan: he fights from an unknown place in the ambush with the only aim to destroy
his alleged enemy. He never discovers his identity. By citing Nicola he is seemingly confident that he is protected by a mighty friend.
Later he wrote another email via the address of Jeanie. I have also copy pasted this message, the thick letters are caused by me.

Hi .........,
I do apologized but our company have nothing against you.
If you are worried about the files you are installing, I can guarantee that it will not harm your computer.
This is from Nicola
During our beta stages of the mt4 version of the indicators we have learned that our signal dot can use a lot of CPU power, it's sophisticated system algo that try to figure out the signal arrows. To make sure it's going to run great for everyone, we have removed the previous arrows from your chart, everything should work fine now for everyone. So don't get confused if you load the templates and don't see the arrows on your chart. To see the arrows you need to start a scan and wait for indicator to final a signal

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Jeanie

This is allegedly signed by Jeanie, but she would not write such a nonsense. It was the monster. The meaning of the words about the arrows remains a secret for me. (His language is a little strange.) " but our company has nothing against you". That is what I always dream of. He is a case for the psychiatrist. (Maybe it is not clever by me to accuse the monster. But to ask for his goodness seems to be a farce.) He claims: I can guarantee that (the installed false files) will not harm your computer, i.e. the"only harm" is that my possibility to trade at all is prevented for all times if his malware is active. Schizophrenic. He has no personal advantage, he is only satisfied by damaging someone else, characteristic for sadistic people. And seemingly he is convinced that Nicola will further support him, otherwise he would not have used his name for his justification.
After I had writen an email to Russ Horn and asked him for help, I got no answer. Most probably this email was confiscated by the monster.
I had asked a company for PC repair to help me, but they were not able to remove the malware of the Monster. So the Monster is probably proud of being a great, outstanding liar.
At first I had the idea to request an amount of about 2.500 USD for my destroyed PC. But if the contents are cloned to the new PC, also the malware of the PC is cloned, and I will not get a normal MT4. Can anyone help me that the monster is stopped in his activities? I think that only a person who has direct contacts to Nicola could reach something, because in all other cases Nicola`s coworkers decide the "minor" problems, e.g. probably also the monster.
One of the decisive people who could contact Nicola directly is the reporter who had interviewed Nicola during his introduction of FML: his name is similar like "Rob Colvil". Maybe he could give the information about the damage by the monster to Nicola directly and Nicola will accept that the partisan must be stopped in his activities and takes his malware from my PC.
Sadly I could not speak to Nicola himself by telefone directly, only to his answering machine. Seemingly he does not care about minor items and let them be decided by any coworkers, e.g. the monster.

When I gave a complaint via Paypal that I could not use FML at all, the easiest solution was taken: I got no help, but a refund which I had never requested and which has not solved the problems with the monster and my possibility for trading at all.
Now I still hope for someone who helps me that Nicola himself gets to know the above message. Nicola is the only person who can make that the malware and by this the damages are taken from my PC and that I will also get the possibility to join his Inner Circle. I cannot imagine that Nicola supports publicly the criminal behavior of the Monster if he knows about his activities. Nevertheless a very competent person must be the brain behind. Hopefully there is at least one person who is able to help methat Nicola will get to know the damage which is done to my MT4.
Thanks in advance to everyone who tries to help me.
Kind regards,
Hans
P.S. A personal remark, though maybe uselesw. If Nicola is in his forties as he looks like to me, then I, 86y, could easily be his grandfather according to age.
Sadly I suffer from great health damages after a terrible accident. I had hoped to earn some additional money for alleviating my severe health trouble. But this wish was not fulfilled by now.
Hans

Hello Kathi, have you tried to download another copy of MT4 from your broker into another directory.

I was drawn to this discussion because I have tried FML and do not believe it will deliver what is promised and have requested a repayment. What worried me about the scheme was that by the time people realise it may not work the 60 day refund will have been used up. hence my refund request.

forexmasterlevels.com/
please, excuse me for the long statements below, but the item is very complex and important for me

Probably Nicola Delic is the most successful Programmer of all times, and nearly all of his followers had good success via his great Forex Master Levels, mainly because of one superindictor, the arrows. They cause high gains.
Therfore I purchased this system. But I could never use it though Nicola had promised (copy pasted)
Look, I make the same promise to every trader who joins my elite Mastery Trading Club

• You get every professional tool I use to make those consistent and lucrative returns…
    • And all the personal mentoring you need to make them work the same way for you.
Your shot at becoming a profitable and successful trader will never get any better than this.
These are all good intentions, but here they are far from reality. Nicola Delic has not prevented that I was excluded from FML by one of his friends(?)/ coworkers. For me it is nearly for sure the programmer of the Reversal indicator in Nicola`s former system "Elliott Waves DNA", the only person of Nicola`s team whom I had ever contacted. Sadly and carelessly I had "offended" him with my words and an explaining picture that his indicator did not recognise several reversals. His reaction was unawaited for me and incredibly criminal. For me he is a monster.
Theoretically also Nicola himself or a person of his choice could have done this harm to me because the email to the sadistic programmer went under the name Nicola. On the other hand I cannot imagine at all that Nicola himself felt violated by my words and reacted in such a terrible way that he only wanted to punish me without any advantage for him, like sadistic people do. The damages by the monster are: MT4 does not display the Market view, the terminal does not work and no
trading is possible at all. All charts are black with a remark: waiting for update.
Equally bad is his possibility to remote control all emails in and out which are connected with Alaziac.So I haveno possibility to contact anyone. Terrible.
A further case by the monster is that he prevented me from getting a member of Nicola`s Inner Circle by manipulating the list of countries.
I had asked about this list already some time ago, and got the answer via "Jeanie" that he does not understand what I mean. Maybe he understands that only for me two links had been falsified and must now be given to me in the original, correct format. I would be happy if the damages are removed completely and I would again become able to trade as before FML. But this would include that I am allowed to contact any person or address whom I want to contact without any interfering. If all these damages are not removed immediately by Nicola, who is the only person who can do this or make it be done correctly and completely, he characterises himself in my eyes as unreliable and dishonest. Seemingly also impossible. But something in my favor must be done. I cannot only be a slave.

For further proof of the bad activities of the partisan see below.
He prevented that I could get a correct access to the memberpage by giving me a false link by intention.
Copy pasted below:

Kindly check your details below
nicoladelic.org/premium/fml/
UN - hans_...
email address - ...@gmx.de
PW - XXXXXXX
Clickbank reciept - 5WZIWGN4
Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Jeanie

This link gave only six indicators. The most important "arrows" are missing.
With this link all trouble began. Finally the MT4 does not indicate the market view, the terminal does not work, so no trading at all is possible.
The monster feels like a partisan: he fights from an unknown place in the ambush with the only aim to destroy
his alleged enemy. He never discovers his identity. By citing Nicola he is seemingly confident that he is protected by a mighty friend.
Later he wrote another email via the address of Jeanie. I have also copy pasted this message, the thick letters are caused by me.

Hi .........,
I do apologized but our company have nothing against you.
If you are worried about the files you are installing, I can guarantee that it will not harm your computer.
This is from Nicola
During our beta stages of the mt4 version of the indicators we have learned that our signal dot can use a lot of CPU power, it's sophisticated system algo that try to figure out the signal arrows. To make sure it's going to run great for everyone, we have removed the previous arrows from your chart, everything should work fine now for everyone. So don't get confused if you load the templates and don't see the arrows on your chart. To see the arrows you need to start a scan and wait for indicator to final a signal

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Jeanie

This is allegedly signed by Jeanie, but she would not write such a nonsense. It was the monster. The meaning of the words about the arrows remains a secret for me. (His language is a little strange.) " but our company has nothing against you". That is what I always dream of. He is a case for the psychiatrist. (Maybe it is not clever by me to accuse the monster. But to ask for his goodness seems to be a farce.) He claims: I can guarantee that (the installed false files) will not harm your computer, i.e. the"only harm" is that my possibility to trade at all is prevented for all times if his malware is active. Schizophrenic. He has no personal advantage, he is only satisfied by damaging someone else, characteristic for sadistic people. And seemingly he is convinced that Nicola will further support him, otherwise he would not have used his name for his justification.
After I had writen an email to Russ Horn and asked him for help, I got no answer. Most probably this email was confiscated by the monster.
I had asked a company for PC repair to help me, but they were not able to remove the malware of the Monster. So the Monster is probably proud of being a great, outstanding liar.
At first I had the idea to request an amount of about 2.500 USD for my destroyed PC. But if the contents are cloned to the new PC, also the malware of the PC is cloned, and I will not get a normal MT4. Can anyone help me that the monster is stopped in his activities? I think that only a person who has direct contacts to Nicola could reach something, because in all other cases Nicola`s coworkers decide the "minor" problems, e.g. probably also the monster.
One of the decisive people who could contact Nicola directly is the reporter who had interviewed Nicola during his introduction of FML: his name is similar like "Rob Colvil". Maybe he could give the information about the damage by the monster to Nicola directly and Nicola will accept that the partisan must be stopped in his activities and takes his malware from my PC.
Sadly I could not speak to Nicola himself by telefone directly, only to his answering machine. Seemingly he does not care about minor items and let them be decided by any coworkers, e.g. the monster.

When I gave a complaint via Paypal that I could not use FML at all, the easiest solution was taken: I got no help, but a refund which I had never requested and which has not solved the problems with the monster and my possibility for trading at all.
Now I still hope for someone who helps me that Nicola himself gets to know the above message. Nicola is the only person who can make that the malware and by this the damages are taken from my PC and that I will also get the possibility to join his Inner Circle. I cannot imagine that Nicola supports publicly the criminal behavior of the Monster if he knows about his activities. Nevertheless a very competent person must be the brain behind. Hopefully there is at least one person who is able to help methat Nicola will get to know the damage which is done to my MT4.
Thanks in advance to everyone who tries to help me.
Kind regards,
Hans
P.S. A personal remark, though maybe uselesw. If Nicola is in his forties as he looks like to me, then I, 86y, could easily be his grandfather according to age.
Sadly I suffer from great health damages after a terrible accident. I had hoped to earn some additional money for alleviating my severe health trouble. But this wish was not fulfilled by now.
Hans
can you download indicators only

Back